Irish bands with releases under the bed. (4 Viewers)

GARYXKNIFEDX

Solutions
Website
Visit site
The recent Nerdlinger gig thread got me thinking about irish bands who have still copies left of releases.
Anyway,if you are or were in such a band and have copies of tapes/records/cd's post on this thread and get those copies into circulation.

Bastard Eoin said:
I'll see if I can dig out the old Bastard Youth demo tape with hand drawn covers courtesy of Stanto, should be worth a fair few bob on E-Bay.

I think I have one of those,taped over metallica or something? Ropey sound quality it must be said.

i thought about this archive buzz a while ago but alas workin and all that zine shit got me busy busy! as for the monkhouse cd i wouldnt even mind a copy of that as all my monkhouse shite got nicked at a party, yep the monkhouse/striknien split too, booourrrnnnnnsss:mad:

I have that,there wasa cd release as well. The one thing I'm missing,although I believe there was test pressings for one of the cd's that was supposed to get a full release on vinyl but didn't in the end. I want that really bad.

I'LL CHECK IT OUT WITH KEITH FOR YA,I'M PRETTY SURE HE KEPT ALL THOSE OLD RELEASES,ALTHOUGH I DON'T EVER REMEMBER HIM MENTIONING THIS.

OK GARY HERE GOES,JUST HAD A CHAT WITH KEITH,HE HAS ONLY 1 COPY OF THE US CD.IT WAS CALLED THE GRUDGE.HE REKCONS IT WAS JUST THE GLUE BAG CD WITH A COUPLE OF 7" TRACKS THROWN IN INCLUDING TUNE IN.AS FOR THE VINYL RELEASE YOU ARE QUITE RIGHT IN THINKING THERE WAS A TEST PRESSING MADE.IT WAS THE CAKEY PIG ALBUM THAT FRANKIE STUBBS PRODUCED,BUT AGAIN HE HAS ONLY 1 COPY.AND HE AIN'T WILLING TO PART WITH THEM.SORRY MATE

Didn't remotely expect him to part with his own copies,just wishing there was spares. Thanks

Hold on!!! What's the Glue Bag cd? and for that matter Cakey Pig? I'm sure I must have them,but not seen them in a while,a refresher wouldn't go amiss so I can add them to the discog.

I was sortin out stuff in me attic last night and came across a tape of "the dirt behind the daydream vol.1"with cuinas,coitus,paranoid visions and a few others.Don't suppose anyone else has a copy they could upload for puttin on me mp3 player?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back