Ireland vs. France (1 Viewer)

Gutted, the lads were fuckin' brilliant though, they played their hearts out, I'm full of admiration for them after that performance*. Disgusted that a display like that has gone unrewarded because of a cheating little twat.

[*]Apart maybe from McShane.

awwwww jesus, heartbroken, best performance by an irish team in many many fucking years. fuck henry. fuck him. fuck.

So proud of the lads, they played an amazing game tonight and we really deserved to and should have won it in the 90 mins. Tragic how we lost it for a finish, I'm reminded of Henry's rant about cheating and injustice after the 2006 CL final, I wonder what he has to say after tonight?

Henry is a cheating cunt. Unbelievable. Seeing Duff crying just broke my heart. Fucking horrific. Amazing Irish performance. Keane, Duff, Given, Dunne, Doyle, Lawrence, O'Shea, Andrews, Whelan. Amazing shit. Sick. I hate everything now. I want to drown myself in fire.

13357_213664787904_213658717904_3850029_1285651_n.jpg

First time I've had a cry over football in ages. totally unjust way to go out of the World Cup.Wonder if the Swedish refs decision had anything to do wth Monsieur Platini!

I'm never eating a baguette,crepe or tarte au citron again!!

nor am I going to IKEA!

pricks...

i'm going to bed to cry in a dignified way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back