Ireland vs Cromwell and Franco (1 Viewer)

You should have gone with Maggie Thatcher. We'll do fine in those games - nobody kills themselves in June friendlies, and Spain never make an effort in friendlies anyway.

4 games over the course of 2 weeks is a lot for an end of season gathering. Can see a lot of the senior squad jumping ship after the Faroes game, we could have a weird team heading to the US like the one Staunton had in 2007. Joe O Cearuil, Alan Bennett, Stephen O Halloran and Joe Lapira, we hardly knew ya. England and Spain games should be somewhat interesting at least.. as for Georgia in Lansdowne, should be a new entry on the record lowest attendance chart.

Week before the confed cup starts isn't it? I'd say that some of the front line Spanish players like Xavi might not make the trip, they'll probably have people like Cazorla trying to impress/Silva getting back into the team.
Yeah that's what I thought too. I meant Spains B team and Englands B team if you get me.

Since we only seem to play against single humans who represent entire nations now.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22064945

So basically we'll be getting hidings off Spain and Englands B teams to start the summer.

Bet Gibson throws his hat back into the ring so that he can get a free trip to NYC.

not only single humans but very bad single human

i also see a match on june 2nd against georgia. is there any very bad georgian who comes to mind that we could put with cromwell, hitler, franco?

of course, there is joseph stalin.

is there any very bad georgian who comes to mind that we could put with cromwell, hitler, franco?

of course, there is joseph stalin.

What a strange post. Did you forget Stalin and remember him mid-post, or did you google it last minute? 'Oh, there's Stalin' as if he's a bit peripheral to the whole 'very bad man' scene, not to mind the 'very bad Georgian' club

What a strange post. Did you forget Stalin and remember him mid-post, or did you google it last minute? 'Oh, there's Stalin' as if he's a bit peripheral to the whole 'very bad man' scene, not to mind the 'very bad Georgian' club

i was asking a rhetorical question in the post.

the only reason i'd have bothered to google it if i wasn't 100% sure stalin was from georgia. other than that, i wouldn't have bothered with any effort to look up very bad georgians.

although my punctuations leaves a lot to be desired. proper punctuation would have been "of course there is, josef stalin." rather than "of course, there is josef stalin".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back