iPhone (1 Viewer)

Here anyone know how to use a 29sec mp3 i've uploaded as an iphone ringtone? I only found instructions for itunes 8, but i have itunes 9 which won't let you convert mp3 -> aac...a crucial step...converted the mp3 to aac w a 3rd party thing but itunes chuckled at me...chuckled.

any ideas?

Question(s):

i have noticed i cannot send photo attachments with texts. is this to do with some patch i'm missing for the jailbreak or ?
i've a blackra1n jalibroke iphone 3g 3.1.2 to use on meteor.
also its annoying you cant send files via bluetooth on the iphone. any cydia apps worth checking out that can do this?

thanks all.

I got me an iphone recently too, it's a much better mobile gaming tool than the PSP. Addicted to buying stupid games from the app store.

It's not great, if I'm browsing regularly at work I need to charge it most days.

I moved from a 16GB itouch, and the one thing is how much quicker it is to load games. Plants v Zombies took about 10 seconds to on the itouch, it's about 2 second on the 3GS.

Thinking bout giving in and getting one of these...the 3gS...I see Vodafone have 2GB data limit (presumably per month)...is 2GB enough for just random surfing? If I need to download tunes or anything large I'll just use the wifi.

Excuse my complete ignorance, but I presume that if I was on the lowest €35pm plan HERE, in theory I could surf away (up to 2GB) and call other vodafone customers without extra cost? And I would only be charged more than €35, if I made calls to other networks?

Then again probably better off going for the €45 plan, and not getting charged more per minute for the few non-vodafone calls I would be making.

Can you imagine the bollocking that guy who lost that iPhone is getting now? Presuming he hasn't been sacked of course.

you would think so, might be different if it was a bit closer to release but its still 2 months out.

500x_applelegaltogizmodo.jpg

Having loads of music/videos go garbled on my ipod touch lately, anyone had this problem? They play fine on the pooter, but on the ipod, songs randomly jump around from start to end to start, and videos freeze for a few seconds in the middle. Ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back