iPhone out of the toilet (1 Viewer)

Just plugged her in after sitting for about a week to get the serial number from iTunes, and the display has miraculously come back to life. recognises my home network but not the Vodafone network. Hoping its just a fucked up sim, and not the board. Giving it a good charge and gonna see how the battery is doing.
2013 ROCKS so far.

...so yeah, tried upgrading to the latest OS back in February, and it was a no go. "USB>Itunes" picture. Been without a phone since and have no plans of going back.
Ripped out my fillings as well.
When I need to be someplace to meet someone, I just make plans in advance, like the old days. Clery's Clock, 5pm, sound.

One year today. The wife and son wanna get me a phone for xmas. If they do, it's going back to the shop for something more practical like socks and jocks.
Never looking back.
Freedom, hai!

God bless you all Showery.

I hope the yunflit is getting on alright in college..or at least having fun

Merry Christmas man

God bless you all Showery.

I hope the yunflit is getting on alright in college..or at least having fun

Merry Christmas man
Aye, to you and yours as well! Played his first concert on Thursday night on timpani with chamber orchestra. Having a ball on his parents penny.

had to get a phone for work. the mother-in-law gave me one of these
sony_ericsson_spiro_roxy.jpg

what a head wrecker. surprising how quickly ye forget how to text on a keypad. anyway, was given a 32gig iphone 3gs with a broken screen and tied to AT&T. replaced the screen myself and jailbroke it.
Its sitting in my coat pocket in the car and I'm in the kitchen. forget to bring it everywhere. the missus and mah son are constantly on their phones, the saps.
I've got a phone now, but I couldn't be arsed.
handy for changing the password in my local as I'm the 'sysadmin', but thats about it. about 4 people have my number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back