Internet rumour-mill, this is brilliant (1 Viewer)

I was just browsing that forum there now and one of the threads is about underrated bands where Scientific Bong (crack heads) are named along side the frames, the pixies, alkaline trio, the strokes.....

Comedy Gold.

Man...if only that forum wasn't such a hunk of shite and had a search field I could get that post about the guy who wants a band with "Nerdlinger's Cormy on guitars, songwriting and sex appeal".

fuck that im joining the blast forum, you guys are too much for me. All i wanted was to rock out and smoke a spiff or 2, im goin back to my sum 41 roots, you may get spat at but damm it, at least its honest.

well i wouldn't call it war i'd call it us beatin the shite out of em, no one knows how to fight, especially scumbags sure i had to get my brother to teach me the "kick ass" way-he's beaten up plenty in his time (only when provoked mind you)

eh

Sheer genius!
ok, so the person who started that, Damn, has only ever posted one post, that one.
And they wear a sum 41 hoody,
And they know about the BY skag habit
which would leave me to believe....

well, my brother's girlfriend's sister knows a girl who used to fuck the guy who posted that on blast for free dope, and according to her it's all true.
so much for BY going all emo....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back