Internet Cafes on the Quays. (1 Viewer)

Scientician 0.8

Supporter
Contributor
They're fun at night but a bit deadly. I just got threatened with murder. I'm not that scared and the guy who works here seems nonplussed. He says it happens 10 times a night. .|..|:confused:!ninjaaaa

They're fun at night but a bit deadly. I just got threatened with murder. I'm not that scared and the guy who works here seems nonplussed. He says it happens 10 times a night. .|..|:confused:!ninjaaaa

Strange allright.

Would you describe yourself as a fairly murderable looking person?

i've been in one before when a junkie came in asking to use the phone and the guy working there kept telling him it's broken.

the junkie came out with some mad stuff like

"if this was in your bleedin country it'd be called racism"

and

"i'm going to wait for you outside and cut your neck open you yellow little monkey cunt"

he took a bottle of something out out of the fridge then and threw it and the guy behind the counter got soaked and ran after him with a brush and fenced with him till he was outside the door and locked it.

he told us not to call the guards, it happens every night.

The last time I was in one before the murderising threat there were a couple asleep beside me, herself heavily pregnant. Internativity Café. They're fascinating and depressing places. Some have a flat rate of a fiver for the night for 8 hrs. They're worth checking out if you've missed the nightlink and are credit crunched.

It makes me sad to imagine you sitting there all night like some kinda cyberhobo Scientician.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back