Insomnia (2 Viewers)

Ha yeah, same here, I've been listening to it at night, and falling asleep with it pleasantly soothing my mind into a sort of dreamy hypnosis, but then I usually wake a little later and find it has scared me awake and is suddenly disconcerting.

Ha yeah,my stereo plays mp3 cds,so a sort while ago I drifted off to sleep listening to stars of the lid,and a short while later woke up to Gyorgy Ligetis Requiem scaring the fuck out of me.Completely undid all that good work!

Actually, now that you mention it I've noticed that too. Hadn't put the two together before but thinking back they're definitely linked, don't get the dreams if I've been listening to something else. Hmmm, I wonder what that's about. They're not bad dreams though.

Yeah!Jusy more complex and "colourful" than usual for some reason,tough ones to figure out

cheers lads . My room is next to a small childs room next door, and considering I can hear that little bitch crying when she has nightmares and talking in her sleep I don't like to blast music on. Tonight I'll just try a big wank. For the first time ever.

cheers lads . My room is next to a small childs room next door, and considering I can hear that little bitch crying when she has nightmares and talking in her sleep I don't like to blast music on. Tonight I'll just try a big wank. For the first time ever.

Usually little wanks is it?

wanking is a definite potential sleep aid. Stress relief, mind off the bad stuff, and some good old fashioned physical exertion, just make sure to clean up before you nod off, and don't end up like the kid in the urban fairytale who came home from summercamp where he felt too under scrutiny to whack off all summer, so he lets loose with the wank of the century when he gets home, he has his headphones on throughout playing Prince or something suitable to score the scene, and well, a few hours later he wakes up, lad still in his hand, *ahem evidence liberally spread about his crotch area, then turns round to see a tray of biscuits and tea which had been left by his bedside while asleep :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back