INNER TERRESTRIALS this Friday (1 Viewer)

I think he made a fool of himself and I should know being an expert at such things.

Nah, he thought that J was making fun of him. All he did is ask him to leave the stage because he was causing feedback, asked the crowd "do you want him on stage making me feedback?" everyone said no. Then J, realizing the guy thought that he was beeing made to look like a fool, said how he didn't have anything against the guy and that he was just causing sound problems.

Wasn't even proper toomfoolery and/or shenanigans, i think the guy simply took it a bit too much to heart and got pissed off for no reason at all. It may sound like he was indeed being made a fool out of, but people that were there can tell you how that was not the case. We just wanted to enjoy a good gig and the guy was just causing problems.

MrT2.gif

Nah all it was was that he got them to play white nightmare and they did and he hopped on the stage and started stepping over jays pedals making him feedback and sound shite. So he threw down his guitar and got him off the stage. Then they finished the set. Fuckin class gig, best one ive been to in ages was packed to the balls

ok reading over that its basically what anarcho bOOb said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back