INNER TERRESTRIALS this Friday (2 Viewers)

Great gig, Inner T didnt fail to deliver at all, fuckin legends. Good to see the fucking 11 oclock curfew getting put back to fuck! too bloody right!

This show was absolutely amazing. Inner Terrestials are totally fucking amazing live so much fun to watch 'em, new songs sounded great. Perfect dancin' music. Dead sound lads too. Droppin' Bombs were amazing too and I was well impressed with Axis of. Savage night. Only wish I'd made it to Sligo for the Saturday show! Good thing they're coming back Soon!!!!!!

Well, on Axis Of's behalf i can say they were really pleased with the crowd, thought you guys were brilliant, loved the venue and can't wait to come back down to Dublin.

On my behalf, the gig in Belfast was fucking intense and epic! Shame for some people ruining it all for everyone.

Aye, Roy did film all 3 performances but not sure if he is going to do something with it.

Nah, wasn't Barney it was one of the younger lads.

Uhm.
More or less, from what my prospective was and what i heard/said, there was this guy that i cannae mind how is called, that went on stage to sing 'White nightmare'. He did a bit of a mess getting on stage and J had some guitar problems as a result. J asked him to get off stage, but he wouldn't, so J asked the crowd if we wanted him off stage and we NATURALLY voted for him to get off. He wouldn't, so he had to get kind of dragged down by some mates of his. For what i know the guy was saying in what i thought was a provocative way something along the lines of "Are you making a fool out of me?" so it went on for a while like this, untill eventually he either got kicked out or dragged out by his mates.

The abuse to J was uncalled for and i think the guy that was mouthing off did act a bit like a dick ruining it for all. But luckly it all went well after that episode.

Uhm.
More or less, from what my prospective was and what i heard/said, there was this guy that i cannae mind how is called, that went on stage to sing 'White nightmare'. He did a bit of a mess getting on stage and J had some guitar problems as a result. J asked him to get off stage, but he wouldn't, so J asked the crowd if we wanted him off stage and we NATURALLY voted for him to get off. He wouldn't, so he had to get kind of dragged down by some mates of his. For what i know the guy was saying in what i thought was a provocative way something along the lines of "Are you making a fool out of me?" so it went on for a while like this, untill eventually he either got kicked out or dragged out by his mates.

The abuse to J was uncalled for and i think the guy that was mouthing off did act a bit like a dick ruining it for all. But luckly it all went well after that episode.

from this evidence it seems apparent that other people were indeed making a fool of him, my perception of general tomfoolery and/or shenanigans brings me to this conclusion

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back