INNER TERRESTRIALS this Friday (1 Viewer)

TOXIC

Website
www.sonicproductions.ie
InnerTerrestrials.jpg

INNER TERRESTRIALS
www.innerterrestrials.org.uk

+ DROPPIN BOMBS + AXIS OF

Eamon Dorans, Temple Bar
Friday May 9th. Doors 8pm
Tickets €12.00/€10.00 Student/Unwaged

Inner Terrestrials are a London based Ska/Punk/Dub/Political band who've been around for almost 10 years. Their music is in the same vein as PAIN, RDF and AOS3 etc but they very much have their own style. The three piece features J (vocals & guitars), Fran (bass & vocals) and Conflict drummer Paco.

Their debut album IT! was originally self released in 1996 and continues to be a best seller with underground distributors throughout Europe. The intro is a dub drenched affair, which erupts straight into punky Anarchy. Highlights from the rest of the CD take you through Dub, Ska and hardcore Punk with mandolin folk vibes thrown in for good measure- sometimes all in the space of one song. Each song is a political anthem and very few bands these days sing the words and actually live by them. The terrestrials are that band.

A live album "Escape From New Cross" was issued in 1997(vinyl only), "Enter The Dragon" EP in 1999, and the "Barry Horne" single in 2002. Following the recent Clash cover single "Guns Of Brixton", the I.T. released their studio album: "X" in February 2004, followed later that year by the live dvd "Auxerre". the new album "Tales of Terror" is due to be finished by spring and released asap. Festivals and tours are on the cards all over Britain and Europe this summer

Ach should be good. I might make an appearance down there for this, if i can cram into the van with all the gear and shit.

But well worth it, plus you southeners need to get some Axis Of in ye.

Just got word that this will have to be finished at 11:00 sharp, so everything will be running a bit earlier as Inner Terrestrials set is an hour and a half long

if yis feel like some more rockin' buzz up to the lower deck after inner t. mongolia are on last and it'll be our last gig for a fair while.

By this time i suspect those feckers of the boyos are playing. Hope that little shite of Mark doesn't fuck up his fingers.

Ya with the female and male vocals was great....
Also Daniel drinks cheap Lidl White Wine......
Interviewer asking questions that er every interviewer asks, ofac must know these answers back to front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back