Inner Terrestrials return, November First (1 Viewer)

Deadly gig. All bands were excellent. Good to hear a few new songs from Droppin' Bombs and Freebooterws since I've went away. Either that or I was too pissed to recognise songs I knew. And Inner T certainly impressed. Must listen to more of them. Nice surpirse appearance from Ben too. Good all round apart from that muppet at the end. And just to echo what's already been said, John Foley did save the day. Kudos.

yeah...was surprised to not see ya at it. Was a really great gig, got a bit too drunk and messy though, but still amazing. Getting a load hairspray in the eye from Roy wasn't nice though!

That bouncer was some dick, i reckon he was on more than just drink too. He ruined my joyous crowd surf and all, nearly boxing me in the face....

Calm yourselves ladies, they are both available...

87BD2783CB4D4F03B16CE1F1878FD71A-800.jpg

Hey! There's still another two months left boss...
there may yet be time for one more chance to witness the sensation of the Anarcho Munk 2008 LIVE!! Tour.

Here is what some (mostly) functioning alcoholics have had to say about it so far:

"why the fuck are ye eating crackers and guinness for breakfast you stupid bollocks?!"

"You're some dickhead, yeh especially YOU!" - Lukas McBrunt Brunt

"Stop being so irresistibly sexy" - Mike The Reins

"fs I can't fucking believe you went to see that pop crust band, theyre not proper fucking punk fs!!" - PUNK ROCK

"WHERES ME FUCKING KEYS" - Holly "puke hair" Rackis

"Fuck off back to kerry ye fucking sheep loving eejit" - everyone

Shit, that first one was just one of my inner monologues, soz.

Great gig, better set outta the Inner T than last time I thought. That fuckin bouncer bloke, I went out the front for a breath of air and when I walked back in a minute later he was at the door goin "Dont be tryna sneak past me wheres your id" And me goin "I was just in there why dye think Im covered in sweat" didnt seem to register with his tesco value sense of logic, thought he was gonna try an fuckin lamp me the fuckin cocaine brain on him, I wouldnt say he even had one beer in him. A violent death of epic magnitude would be too good for that cunt. But even my frustrating run in with Tony Prick was nothing two Inner t tunes couldnt sort out, fuckin savage. Fairplay to all involved.

I got a great text last night that was something along the lines of "Where the fuck are you? Anarcho is here and he needs to be FUCKED OUT Leechrum style".

Gah! Silly no-gig dave.

Hey! There's still another two months left boss...
there may yet be time for one more chance to witness the sensation of the Anarcho Munk 2008 LIVE!! Tour.

Here is what some (mostly) functioning alcoholics have had to say about it so far:

"why the fuck are ye eating crackers and guinness for breakfast you stupid bollocks?!"

"You're some dickhead, yeh especially YOU!" - Lukas McBrunt Brunt

"Stop being so irresistibly sexy" - Mike The Reins

"fs I can't fucking believe you went to see that pop crust band, theyre not proper fucking punk fs!!" - PUNK ROCK

"WHERES ME FUCKING KEYS" - Holly "puke hair" Rackis

"Fuck off back to kerry ye fucking sheep loving eejit" - everyone

Shit, that first one was just one of my inner monologues, soz.

barely remember you being here finnon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back