Inner Terrestrials return, November First (1 Viewer)

jaysis roy is some bollox isnt he, like a bully out of a beano comic.

thats one of the nicest things said about me on the net,i'm touched!

sorry bout the hairspray but its punk.

great gig this one,inner t did not dissapoint,they so sexy live,droppin bombs were brilliant and freebooters actually seemed like a real band on that stage.great stuff.

as for john foley,he was saved by the girls cause he was gonna get a beatin by almost everyone in there...i was later told he was bein chased by police bastards(best t-shirt ever) around temple bar,tripped cracked his head and busted.

thats one of the nicest things said about me on the net,i'm touched!

sorry bout the hairspray but its punk.

great gig this one,inner t did not dissapoint,they so sexy live,droppin bombs were brilliant and freebooters actually seemed like a real band on that stage.great stuff.

as for john foley,he was saved by the girls cause he was gonna get a beatin by almost everyone in there...i was later told he was bein chased by police bastards(best t-shirt ever) around temple bar,tripped cracked his head and busted.

hairspray is not punk.

soap and water, dregin style, is.

Hairspray in my OPINION is punk as fuck.

ClipArtHairSprayHomeLg.gif

This was a great gig. I fuckin love Inner Terrestrials, so so good. Missed the Freebooters to my disgust-Irish public transport will do that to ya-but my housemate says they were amazing. It was hands down the best I've ever seen Droppin' Bombs, feckin brilliant stuff. That "bouncer" (???) was an utter bollocks but I have a lot of respect for the way John Toxic put him in his place after that hassle. Had great craic with everyone and great to see all the usual suspects out in force. Thanx a million to Dregin and Holly for puttin up with the lot of us sprawling out in their living room/kitchen!! :)

Jeez, you're hangin out with Janer a bit much, becoming an authority on what is and isn't punk. Hairspray in my OPINION is punk as fuck.
When was the last time you used hairspray then?
You are more of a hatman like meself and its pointless having spiked hair under a hat.

deadly night. that lad wasn;t' even a doorman. i was askin the other lads and it was just some lout pretending he was a bouncer with sinus full of sniff on him.

That wasn't John. It was Doran's version of mr. O2 event security.

There's some amount of fucking wannabee bouncer weirdo's about.

..i was later told he was bein chased by police bastards(best t-shirt ever) around temple bar,tripped cracked his head and busted.

Really glad to hear that, he deserved some beating in fairness. I'm surprised he wasn't chucked out from the start, seeming he wasn't even a frickin bouncer. :confused:

holly_rackis said:
are you fucking serious!? you absolute MONGO. HOW MANY TIMES DID I ASK YOU?!!!?
first class post tomorrow, i want them by tuesday at the fucking latest! i'll pm u the address

I was winding you up, tbh.:)

fuckin great night, IT were fuckin amazin. deadly set from droppin bombs as well , they were class although dont think the sound did them justice, coulda being alot more guitars, and drums through the PA, but great set any way.

yer man was some arsehole alright, he was pacing around spoling for a rough all night, tried ta sucker punch the loo-laa polish bloke a few times but people stopped him.

woke up sunday mornin with a bit of a white nightmare in me jocks this happpen to anyone else???:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back