Barry slta

:eek: SLTA PRESENTS:

A Benefit for www.indymedia.ie - Support Independent Media :D

Bands playing are :

Seven Deadly Skins

Cheeko From King Sativa

Disfunktional

---A night of Ska/Reggae/Rap/Hip Hop---

Info Stalls on : Anti Fascist Action , Vegan/Vegetarian Health , Red Ink Bookstore plus more ..

Voodoo Lounge
39/40 Arran Quay
Friday 5th Of November

Doors 7.30

6 Euro in

contact for more details or to set up an info stall or distro etc : [email protected]

Can't find the thread now but I think read somewhere round here that it's Gar/big daddy G? from 20 bulls each and two others. I could be wrong so I apologise beforehand. If anyones goin to this could they tell Chico, they're all dyin to see King Sativa again over here in Bangor. Cheers

moose said:
Can't find the thread now but I think read somewhere round here that it's Gar/big daddy G? from 20 bulls each and two others. I could be wrong so I apologise beforehand.

You're half right, but in the worst possible way.
It is a hiphop collective but nothing to do with 20bullseach.. It's Big dizzle G' from burnittotheground with Djshep (who is actually an mc?) and "night" (the dj, who might mc?)

holla!!1

burn it to the ground?? who are they? oh is that garys band?

shep is a full mc as am i, i dont dj at all.

Theres gona be an animal rights stall and some others as well . Please get in contact if you wanna set up an info stall / distro etc ....|..|

i'll go were i want, u stay out of colaiste lol anyway its his fault im still here. i only come in to see wats goin on bout the gigs

Dograck are going to be playing this as well they sound like puget sound meets at the drive in .. should all kick off at 8.30 on the button !ninjaaaa

got a few copies of that flyer to put up in college, fair play its a class flyer

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back