incredible string band = deadly (1 Viewer)

Pantone247

Since 2000
Website
pantone247.blogspot.com
changing.jpg

:) :) :)

actually the bit where he discovered ABBA was the best... ABBA!!!

he passed on them tho! he's also responsible for that midnight at the oasis song:eek: bit of a cool dude - i like the bit where he gets the couch cause his friend need the bed to ride dylan! bit of a dry read tho - good subject matter and stories but not too excitingly written...

he passed on them tho! he's also responsible for that midnight at the oasis song:eek: bit of a cool dude - i like the bit where he gets the couch cause his friend need the bed to ride dylan! bit of a dry read tho - good subject matter and stories but not too excitingly written...

very choppy at the start, but got better

he was the sound man when Pete Segger want to axe the power cables during bob dylans leccy set at the Folk Fest thing

I remember reading this wondering had he just 'Quantum Leaped' into all these key moments in folk rock histroy....

i enjoyed the joe boyd book too but there wasnt much meat in it. the ISB stories were entertaining though - the scientology, robin williamson and that licky one being pricks, woodstock etc. the woman who didnt get go missing is a mayor in wales or something like that now.

clive palmer, who left ISB after the first album (but joined again for the last few years) has made some deadly albums - the two C.O.B. albums are amazing, even better than ISB i'd say. "All roads lead to land" from a couple of years ago is really nice too (get it here).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back