in galway (2 Viewers)

jeremyrayjewell

hey I'm a foreigner in galway with hardly any cash interested in finding out about squats, social centres, communes, or anything of that sort that may be around. Are these things here? I haven't been able to find anything in Ireland after three weeks of searching.
If anyone could help clear up this matter, please do. If these aren't here, what reasons might there be?
-jj

not too sure about galway...there used to be a squat in dublin last year but it got shut down. i havnt got a clue about galway to be honest.....theres a gig on in richardsons there on sat night...thats all i know!!!

The Horror, Langdon Beck, Explodedface and someone else are playing upstairs in Richardards on eyre square on saturday alright... its probably around €5 in and will most likely be great.

jeremyrayjewell said:
If these aren't here, what reasons might there be?
-jj
Legally squatters don't have a leg to stand on in Ireland, there was a squat in dublin last year which lasted for a while, ppl are trying to get a new social centre together.

Why didn't you bring a squat with you if you're so smart?

Weeler, was that you who just took a punk point off me for that post^^^?

If it was - fuck you bitch, it was clearly an intentionally shit joke, which by no means justified losing a whole punk point - I was saving up 20 to trade in for a pack of safety pins at the eirecore online merch shop, and you fucking ruined it all.:mad:

ross what are you on about, I suspect you only accused me to hide the fact that YOU just took points from me!! (i know coz i can check on my fancy account)

I'm gonna kick your whiney head in.

rossdonbeck said:
Shit, sorry weeler, I didn't think I'd ever be discovered - how'd you get a fancy account?
jeez, are you that new?

1 - i'm the whole reason this place exists, I invented eirecore.
2 - aswell as being the man behind the curtain I also pay pete the higher rate of subscription (which affords one certain privelages).

weeler said:
jeez, are you that new?

1 - i'm the whole reason this place exists, I invented eirecore.
2 - aswell as being the man behind the curtain I also pay pete the higher rate of subscription (which affords one certain privelages).

ah weeler ya just ripped it from culchikore, no that was a forum ;)

Corm said:
Yeah, didn't Jamie make that? Back when he wasn't scared of punk?
Jamie helped out a bit ... some other Waterford guy actually did the website. Back in the day when Mero's didn't exist and Ian Moore was a metal kid.

Super Dexta said:
Jamie helped out a bit ... some other Waterford guy actually did the website. Back in the day when Mero's didn't exist and Ian Moore was a metal kid.
was that when cormy was a pop punker?;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back