In aid of Aware; The Coldspoon Conspiracy, 66e, Joe Chester (acoustic set), LOST (3 Viewers)

I am disgusted at missing this. My only excuse is that I was stuck in (county) Carlow entertaining my niece and nephew (and celebrating my brother-in-law's birthday - we had a bouncy castle so I'm not that disgusted - but I would have liked to go.

Hey, if anyone here (aside from Pad and Damon_Kind) were at this thanks for coming along.

i enjoyed it too

I am disgusted at missing this. My only excuse is that I was stuck in (county) Carlow entertaining my niece and nephew (and celebrating my brother-in-law's birthday - we had a bouncy castle so I'm not that disgusted - but I would have liked to go.

missed out ther Squiggle. good night was had.

one thing..... Michelle Doherty -> roide

Hey, if anyone here (aside from Pad and Damon_Kind) were at this thanks for coming along.

no, thank you.the fatcat sampler that was just handed to me was nearly worth the admission alone.much better than loads of those raffle prizes that i didn't win.

no, thank you.the fatcat sampler that was just handed to me was nearly worth the admission alone.much better than loads of those raffle prizes that i didn't win.

Costs €11.99 in the shops does it?

You did better than the girl I handed an Aware t-shirt to while the Coldspoons were on did. I only realised after that the reason it was damp was that one of 66e had worn it on stage and that it was soaked in sweat.

Costs €11.99 in the shops does it?

You did better than the girl I handed an Aware t-shirt to while the Coldspoons were on did. I only realised after that the reason it was damp was that one of 66e had worn it on stage and that it was soaked in sweat.

:D

pretty sure it's a free sampler but saved me the hassle of ordering it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back