I'm moving. (1 Viewer)

Corey, here are the lyrics to "Moving" by Kate Bush. I hope this helps!

Moving stranger,
Does it really matter,
As long as you're not afraid to feel?
Touch me, hold me.
How my open arms ache!
Try to fall for me.

How I'm moved.
How you move me
With your beauty's potency.
You give me life.
Please don't let me go.
You crush the lily in my soul.

Moving liquid
Yes, you are just as water.
You flow around all that comes in your way.
Don't think it over,
It always takes you over,
And sets your spirit dancing.

How I'm moved.
How you move me
With your beauty's potency.
You give me life.
Please don't let me go.
You crush the lily in my soul.

I bet that really helped! Did that really help?

here's the video, hot chawaddy!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Supergrass Moving Lyrics

Moving, just keep moving,
Till I don't know what's sane,
I've been moving so long,
The days all feel the same,

Well I don't know why to stay,
No ties to bind me,
No reasons to remain,

Got a low, low feeling around me,
And a stone cold feeling inside,
And I just can't stop messing my mind up,
Or wasting my time,

There's a mow, low feeling around me,
I've got to find somebody to help me,
I keep you in mind,

So I'll keep moving, just keep moving,
Well I don't know who I am,
No need to follow,
There's no way back again,

Moving, keep on moving,
Where I feel I'm home again,
And when it's over,
I'll see you again,

Or wasting my time,

I keep you in mind.

----

Youve done me wrong, your time is up.
You took a sip (just a sip) from the devils cup.
You broke my heart, theres no way back.
Move right outta here baby. go on pack your bags.
Just who do you think you are?
Stop acting like some kinda star.
Take it like a man baby if thats what you are.

[chorus]
cos Im moving on up. youre moving on out.
Movin on up. nothing can stop me.
Moving on up. youre moving on out.
Time to break free. nothing can stop me.

They brag a man has walked in space,
But you cant even find my place.
Mm there aint nothing (not a thing) you can do
cos Ive had enough of me baby being part of you.

This time youve gone too far.
Take it like a man baby if thats what you are.

----

Anthony works in the grocery store
Savin his pennies for some day
Mama Leone left a note on the door
She said "Sonny move out to the country"
Ah but working too hard can give you
A heart attack, ack, ack, ack, ack, ack
You ought-a know by now
Who needs a house out in Hackensack?
Is that all you get for your money?

And it seems such a waste of time
If that's what it's all about
Mama if that's movin up then I'm movin out
Mm I' movin out, mm oo oo uh huh mm hm

You should never argue with a crazy mi mi mi mi mi mind
You ought-a know by now
You can pay Uncle Sam with the overtime
Is that all you get for your money
And if that's what you have in mind
Then that's what you're all about
Good luck movin up cause I'm movin out
Mm I'm movin out Mm oo oo uh huh mm hm

Sergeant O'Leary is walkin the beat
At night he becomes a bartender
He works at Mister Cacciatores
Down on Sullivan Street
Across from the medical center
And he's tradin in his Chevy for
A Cadillac ack ack ack ack ack
You ought-a know by now
If he can't drive with a broken back
At least he can polish the fenders
(repeat chorus)

Dear Thumped.

I am looking for studio space in or near town. Any help or advice you have to give would be much appreciated.

Yours Sincierly,

Corey Corey.

These are probably really obvious to you, but have you tried La Catedral on Thomas St or the Pearse Design Tower? I'll be in the former tomorrow for a shoot, I can ask if they have any spaces going...But again, these are probably the most obvious ones to you.

These are probably really obvious to you, but have you tried La Catedral on Thomas St or the Pearse Design Tower? I'll be in the former tomorrow for a shoot, I can ask if they have any spaces going...But again, these are probably the most obvious ones to you.

I'm waiting on a vacancy in La Catedral but need to be out of here in about two weeks. Never heard of pearse design tower, I love you, do that please and thanks. I'll give them a shout tomorrow myself. Props missus, good luck with the shoot.

see how Jane rolls you fuckers?

see?

Supergrass Moving Lyrics

Till I don't know what's sane,
I've been moving so long,
The days all feel the same,

Well I don't know why to stay,
No ties to bind me,
No reasons to remain,

Or wasting my time,

I keep you in mind,

So I'll keep moving, just keep moving,
Well I don't know who I am,
No need to follow,
There's no way back again,

Moving, keep on moving,
Where I feel I'm home again,
And when it's over,
I'll see you again,

Or wasting my time,

I keep you in mind.

choooon!!! they played it tonight in the globe. i was bopping along.

I'm waiting on a vacancy in La Catedral but need to be out of here in about two weeks. Never heard of pearse design tower, I love you, do that please and thanks. I'll give them a shout tomorrow myself. Props missus, good luck with the shoot.

see how Jane rolls you fuckers?

see?

La Catedral/Back Loft is deadly! I hope you get a space there. That space in the back is fab, and it seems like there's a great mix of people working there. They did such a cool job restoring it sympathetically, so it doesn't look sanitised or anything.

If I hear of anything else, I'll pass it on. I get calls and mails from studios and such occasionally. The space that's for rent in the Design Tower appears to be a shopfront one, but the Design Tower is huge, so I'd say spaces open up occasionally. I'm not sure it's what you're looking for, but it's worth looking into: http://irishcraftupdate.com/blog/?p=186

The shoot was great fun, too, thanks! I'd never done one before, but everyone seemed to enjoy it.

La Catedral/Back Loft is deadly! I hope you get a space there. That space in the back is fab, and it seems like there's a great mix of people working there. They did such a cool job restoring it sympathetically, so it doesn't look sanitised or anything.

If I hear of anything else, I'll pass it on. I get calls and mails from studios and such occasionally. The space that's for rent in the Design Tower appears to be a shopfront one, but the Design Tower is huge, so I'd say spaces open up occasionally. I'm not sure it's what you're looking for, but it's worth looking into: http://irishcraftupdate.com/blog/?p=186

The shoot was great fun, too, thanks! I'd never done one before, but everyone seemed to enjoy it.

1200 p/m. Zoikes.

Yeah, la catedral is the tits alright. I wish someone in there would hurry up and fall out a window or somthing.

1200 p/m. Zoikes.

Yeah, la catedral is the tits alright. I wish someone in there would hurry up and fall out a window or somthing.

Yeah, I think it's 1200 because it's a ground floor shop, not a standard studio. I've only actually been into one of the spaces, which was pretty big because it's used as a gallery space. But I think the woman who runs the gallery also has a studio in the building as well, so they may have varying sizes and prices. It used to be a kind of 'craft tower', but it's moved more toward craft in a less knotworky sense of the word.

La Catedral is like how you imagine shared studio space will be in your fantasy brain. I wanted to be doing ballet in the back loft. The whole experience made me really wish I could be an artist, or at least that there were similiar spaces for writers, although I think I'd actually fare better creatively if I worked around artists as well.

Here, I have an idea, let's get around a jillion euro, get a massive fucking industrial building and turn it into mixed-use space for creative pursuits. We could have studios for artists, workspace for writers, and common areas where people could meet and hang out and play with ideas. Then there would be soundproofed rooms for musicians and sound artists, or if you just needed a good bellow. And then we could have a huge space like in the back loft, where people could use it for whatever they like.

Also, we need a playground with adult-sized monkey bars and swings (both tyre and normal) and merry-go-rounds and shit.

Also, we need a ball crawl and a room that just has soft cushions all in it.

And a room with puppies, for when life seems too tough or you just painted/sculpted/played/wrote something real, real sad.

Also? Kittens, but they have to be laminated 'cause I'm allergic.

Here, I have an idea, let's get around a jillion euro, get a massive fucking industrial building and turn it into mixed-use space for creative pursuits. We could have studios for artists, workspace for writers, and common areas where people could meet and hang out and play with ideas. Then there would be soundproofed rooms for musicians and sound artists, or if you just needed a good bellow. And then we could have a huge space like in the back loft, where people could use it for whatever they like.

I have huge plans like this if I even won the lotto. I've though long and hard about it!

http://www.irish-art.com/irishartgroups.php
I went looking for a website for a place I know (which is not terribly unlike Jane's dream but without puppies), but that came up instead. Dublin has loads of arty studio places apparently. Good luck.

Oh yeah, you could actually just turn up on Saturday for the VISIT stuff, and if you happen upon a studio that takes your fancy, just camp out in it and refuse to leave.

WHAT YOU GOT AGAINST PUPPIES, CLASSIC SEANC? What, ever since you became 'classic', you think you're better than puppies?

You really upset this puppy.:

And this kitten is so disgusted with you it got sick on the floor:

http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/65872/detail/

Jeez, I try to be helpful and I get accused of being an anti-pupite.

Unbelievable.

Anyway Gambra, you can get arts council grants for the sort of shit you're talking about. It's well doable.

STUDIO, DESK AND REHEARSAL SPACE AVAILABLE - DUBLIN 1

RedSpace is a new non-profit art & technology facility located on Rutland Place at the top of O'Connell Street, Dublin 1. Housed in a converted warehouse on three levels, it provides 8 desk spaces, 4 small artist studios and a rehearsal space to members.

Different memberships are available depending on usage (studio, desk space, rehearsal) and come with benefits including wireless internet access, printing/scanning facilities, secure equipment lock-up and access to common areas (kitchenette, canteen area & lounge).

The premises will also house a recording studio and a gallery space. A limited number of spaces are still available, please email [email protected] for further information or to arrange a viewing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back