i'm going to be thirty this year. (1 Viewer)

2rw0o51.jpg

It's defo near Papua New Guinea anyway, although I thought I recalled it being in Indonesia. Twas mental watching the lads putting their faith in the vines.
vanuatu?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ernesto the only good thing about Arizona Dream was it had Johnny Depp in it. Even he wasn't so good.

I quite liked Join Me. But if anything I think it makes starting a cult look like more effort than its worth. If you have a list of things to cross off before your thirty save yourself some time and do the free love without the cult.

Read his book "yes man", very funny, looks like a shit movie though. Is this worth reading?

ya, its good craic. starts with him putting an ad in a paper saying "join me" and an address. rapidly snowballs to a huge global cult with no real purpose to begin with.

i open to tipex degree's. i'm not going to use it for anything other then sticking it up in my hallway next to the pastor licence, the hall is always very short on conversation so it should be a positve move.

i open to tipex degree's. i'm not going to use it for anything other then sticking it up in my hallway next to the pastor licence, the hall is always very short on conversation so it should be a positve move.

I have an Oceanography and Computing Degree your welcome to.

how about anyone who wants to scan thier degree and mail it to me, PM me. diploma's and certs, masters, phd's, and so forth too.

you could just award yourself a degree.
A Higher Diploma in Moustaches for instance. I don't believe you would be stepping on anyone;s toes on that one.

Ernesto the only good thing about Arizona Dream was it had Johnny Depp in it. Even he wasn't so good.

I quite liked Join Me. But if anything I think it makes starting a cult look like more effort than its worth. If you have a list of things to cross off before your thirty save yourself some time and do the free love without the cult.

I know where you live.
actually i dont but Adamus will tell me.
and Arizona Dream is a good fillum. so there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back