If you love eating meat but feel guilty (2 Viewers)

Why aren't the kids going veggy anymore? I think it's a real shame that kids these days don't emulate themselves on heroes like Dick Lucas/Steve Ignorant/Colin Conflict. They don't even try to impress their mates anymore with soya treats and veggy boots. Next they'll be dressing in whatever the fuck they feel like. No studded jackets? No 16 hole boots? No spiky hair? Punk's dead.

Hey, stop dissing punk you guys, who gives a shit if I don't listen to the same music as you or I don't eat vegan burgers - fuck you and all your exclusive bull shit! I consider myself punk because I really care about stuff. Punk on and punk for eachother.

"broken arm : Hippy fuck."what the fuck IS the difference between punks and hippy's?!there is none,
none at all

Gar said:
"broken arm : Hippy fuck."what the fuck IS the difference between punks and hippy's?!there is none,
none at all
can nobody take a joke anymore. ye know, laughter, ha ha ha ha. eirecore's full of tight arse pricks. only messing. punks rapid.

Difference between a punk and hippy? Easy. Hippys get their ideas from thinking while smoking dope. Punks get their ideas from listening to lyrics while drinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back