If/When Portsmouth disappear... (1 Viewer)

Serpico

Website
www.conanbrophy.com
what happens to the points gained/lost against them? Are they just removed from the record books? How does this affect the top and bottom teams? Could it move anyone in or out of relegation/top 4 positions?

I'm assuming they just get relegated, which they will anyway and if they go before the end of the season everyone yet to play them gets the three points. they won't dissappear though, they'll just fall apart a bit have to sell all their assets including Fratton park which will be an apartment block soon enough and end up being demoted by the football league to the fourth division (whatever it's called now) or conference and beg for a ground share with whoever is closest to them. then in four years they'll knock a premier league side out in the third round of the FA cup there'll be a pitch invasion at full time and Alan Hansen will drone on about the romance of the cup. they'll get Millwall in the fourth round and lose 2-1 despite being the better side. they get a standing ovation and then play colechester the next week and get hammered 5-1. Obviously

If they get wound up all games they have been involved with will be struck off so it'll be a 36 game season. Liverpool would benefit from this because they beat us, I'm not sure anyone else up near the top would. Ha ha rewarded for being shit! Hopefully it doesn't happen though, I feel so sorry for Pompey fans at the minute.

If they get wound up all games they have been involved with will be struck off so it'll be a 36 game season. Liverpool would benefit from this because they beat us, I'm not sure anyone else up near the top would. Ha ha rewarded for being shit! Hopefully it doesn't happen though, I feel so sorry for Pompey fans at the minute.

Yup, their games get scratched, bad news for Arsenal as we've beat them twice.

I got bored with thumped, ruptured the anterior cruciate ligament in my left knee and had 2 kids

that about sums it the last 3 or so years.

so is thumped any use these days ?

Yup, their games get scratched, bad news for Arsenal as we've beat them twice.
How did United and Chelsea do against them? So do 4 teams come up? or just two go down? Mad stuff. On a side note, I won't miss that ringing fucking bell every time we play at their place. Head melting.

How did United and Chelsea do against them? So do 4 teams come up? or just two go down? Mad stuff. On a side note, I won't miss that ringing fucking bell every time we play at their place. Head melting.

I'd imagine that Pompey would be counted as one of the 3 relegated sides this season and then the other bottom two would both go down.

I got bored with thumped, ruptured the anterior cruciate ligament in my left knee and had 2 kids

that about sums it the last 3 or so years.

so is thumped any use these days ?
good to see you pierre. what can i tell you, your life sounds like mine, but for a medial collateral ligament here and there. this place is dead, by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back