If Thumped were a cop show... (1 Viewer)

I'm pretty sure Broken Arm should be our lab boffin. He runs the police lab to pay the bills, but he's planning to take early retirement to design sustainable communities. A few of the detectives never tire of riling him, and make a point to bring styrofoam cups of coffee into the lab. But Broken Arm has too much dignity to let it really get to him. Besides, the ladies flock to him, and not to the smelly old mean boys.

*Pantone is unsackable due to union rules, but no one's quite sure what it is he does, only that he doesn't get in anyone's way, and he's the only person in the office who knows how to put toner in the copy machine

Jeez... way too force me into the show... it's like Tori Spelling being shoe horned into 90210 all over again

buzzo would defo have to be a lawyer, you know the one who sticks up for the quite obviously guilty! ;-)

I may be on the make - there are rumours that I am taking incriminating photographs when not on official business and the word blackmail has been mentioned.

reporting for duty, proud and to be part of the team mam

I get the feeling I'll never be integral to any plot though

" this little girl will die unless someone does a ropey sketch of ...something"

"Quick! Does anyone have a pencil sharpener!"

Incriminating photos of who now squigs?

Oh... lets just say people. But they might include certain members of the force. And I might just have evidence that the punks and the pimps have been seen consorting together... might mean that things are heating up on the streets.

Ooops! I've said too much... now I'll have to hide out. Anyone know a good safe house?

GORILLAMUNCH runs the harbour police (not like McNulty). He's dirty and takes bribes from local drug lord ciaran mackle (no one would suspect mackle) to turn a blind eye to the drug and prostitution ring he runs in a secret underground lair on an island that is ostensibly just a bird sanctuary, but is really a den of iniquity. Every once in a while, though, GORILLAMUNCH travels out to the island and breaks the necks of a few piping plover, just for the hell of it.

*Bellatrix is a state prosecutor with a conscience

Oh boy.

epwhenaliensattack.jpg

[SIZE=-1]"Single Female Lawyer. Fightin' for her client. Wearing sexy miniskirts and being self-reliant."[/SIZE]

reporting for duty, proud and to be part of the team mam

I get the feeling I'll never be integral to any plot though

" this little girl will die unless someone does a ropey sketch of ...something"

"Quick! Does anyone have a pencil sharpener!"

They'll need you to sketch the crime scene when I am found horribly killed by the punks, pimps, crooked cops and the head of the drug squad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back