if only i hadn't been born (1 Viewer)

quackster

just been listening to 'raised on rock' again and realised that despite several years of mostly lurkng here that i'd never given some repect to that record and also 'corpus daemo', which are, off the top of this man's humble opinion, the best from a not entirely exhaustive list of stuff i've heard through this board over the last few years.
:cool: !cheezy :p !bog ;) .|..| :D :confused: !ninjaaaa :eek: :eek: !baggyyyy :( :mad: !ironyyy :) :rolleyes: !bing

event guide interview is v. amusing
who'd have thought my old computer science lecturer was so angry?
kudos on getting easpa measa to play the release too...nice mixed lineup
andrew

quackster said:
just been listening to 'raised on rock' again and realised that despite several years of mostly lurkng here that i'd never given some repect to that record and also 'corpus daemo', which are, off the top of this man's humble opinion, the best from a not entirely exhaustive list of stuff i've heard through this board over the last few years.
:cool: !cheezy :p !bog ;) .|..| :D :confused: !ninjaaaa :eek: :eek: !baggyyyy :( :mad: !ironyyy :) :rolleyes: !bing
you should set up a gig for both bands, we'd kick their asses.

hag said:
sorry mr. sensitive... how's this? "you should set up a gig for both bands, it would be brilliant."
who's being sensitive, just thinking about our new drummer guy opening up a can o whoopass on ya'll. that is what you ment by "we'd kick their asses" right???
oh, you were talking musically! oh, i see.

hag said:
you should set up a gig for both bands, we'd kick their asses.
Hag: Did we not do that already?

Quackster: Thanks! We are launching album number 2, entitled Go Forth and Amplify, in Whelans next Wednesday night ...... do come along ....

mark said:
who's being sensitive, just thinking about our new drummer guy opening up a can o whoopass on ya'll. that is what you ment by "we'd kick their asses" right???
oh, you were talking musically! oh, i see.
wow, you've got a mad serious hat on today... forget i said anything. jeebus. this place is like 1984.

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
event guide interview is v. amusing
who'd have thought my old computer science lecturer was so angry?
kudos on getting easpa measa to play the release too...nice mixed lineup
andrew
I really hope people realise I was joking about that. Especially the managment of Whelans ....

hugh said:
Hag: Did we not do that already?

Quackster: Thanks! We are launching album number 2, entitled Go Forth and Amplify, in Whelans next Wednesday night ...... do come along ....
did we? like aaaaages ago? who won? ha ha, silly question.

hugh said:
I really hope people realise I was joking about that. Especially the managment of Whelans ....
ha ha ha, being interviewed is so empowering... did you say silly stuff and then regret it afterwards?

hag said:
did we? like aaaaages ago? who won? ha ha, silly question.
We did it twice didn't we? I reckon it stands at 1-1 .....;)

hag said:
only if i don't have to do anything except turn up and play ;)
Ha! It IS your turn .......

hugh said:
Ha! It IS your turn .......
alpha relish doesn't do gigs any more. i could ask one of the other guys to do it.... ha ha ha. aaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha. do you get the joke? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back