Frozen in time since 12:34am on January 1 1982
Website
www.nlgbbbblth.wordpress.com
Who'd win?

This dude

B000002LF6.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

or that dude

B00008BL9W.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Would you be so kind as to refer to Mr Cube as "The Don Mega" henceforth.

Ice T all the way.Cube was only a fake.Even Cypress Hill diss him on temples of boom.

Ice T- "I deal my dope in the street
not the slammer
Tighten up my knuckles with a big lead hammer
Thats the G style"

Video full off rotweilers and assorted gang members and cars "hittin' the three wheel motion".No contest.

Cube would kick T's ass, T's been hanging with the bacon too long on CSI.

Beeyatch!

If nothing else, Cube would get Eminem and 50 Pence to ambush T, and we all know 50 Pence has survived being shot nine times. And Marshall would fight dirty, pulling hair and screaming like a girl.

No contest.

damn i'm such a g it's pathetic here comes the big headed nigga that's dippin, sippin on courvoisier goddam i must have the floss today now pimpin aint easy but it's necessary so i'm chasing bitches like tom chases jerry - put the pedal to the flo-or in my two tone ford explorer you know how it's done: sounds bumpin ain't that somethin jumped on the one ten she's flyin in a blazer like go speed racer but i ian't gonna chase her like racer x but i won't fle-ex till it's time to have se-ex so when do you want to get together? cos you know a nigga like me is down for whatever. when i was little i didn't want to be like mike i wanted to be like ike cos papa was a rolling stone in the 60s and he liked green just like bill bixsby told me that my best friend was a ten and a twenty - pockets never skinny. played lets get it on in the living room and when he got drunk you better give him room, cos he'll turn the party out saying 'this is my motherfuckin house' and yall gots to go through the door and if you cain't find the door he'll help you with the four four. talkin much shit on the grass and straight down to blast. i'm still in my pjs, he's in a turtleneck sweater and we down for whateva. i don't talk alot of shit but when it's time to get busy with these hos let's go cos i'd rather see a skinhead dead than my niggas wearing blue or red and i've got the gift to hit them hos swift and i'm smelling like a fifth of somethin yeah that's right i'm standing in the store, koreans acts so nice cos i've got potential to blow up the windows and you what? i'm cool like that like digable planets, but don't take a nigga for granted cos whether it's the verdict on the LA foour ya just don't know that this rappin ass nigga will change with the weather - and be down for whateva. ice cube, devoid of pop and i will never dance for trick ass niggas.

that all has to be in my head for a reason.

ice cube, purley because he can right better lyric's than:

bodycount's in da house
bodycount
bodycount's in da house
bodycount
bodycount's in da house
bodycount

bodycount

bodycount

bodycount

bodycount's in da house
bodycount
bodycount's in da house
bodycount.

you get the idea... lyrical poetry

I happen to think they go very well together on a fine hot summers afternoon.
The ice really brings out da flava.

Why cant we all just get along?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back