I would like to start a discussion about a band called "the cast of cheers" (1 Viewer)

here, who are these guys? their album isn't the sort of thing i'm generally into. but it's super-slick and tight and pretty awesome and indiediscotastic. are they doing stuff with line6 dl4's or something? if so they have a robotically tight drummer. they remind me a bit of supersystem/el guapo, but also loads of other people. in short, well done lads.

Sounds like it'd be great fun live. Conor has been in a load of cool bands you've never heard of, the lads totally deserve any success they get. They're sound.

Must be the same drummer that was in ABAM. The lad is incredible. He kind of overshadowed the others then but they've caught up to him. Went to college with Neil, sound head, hope they go on to great things.

I've made my peace with this album after giving it a few goes on the headphones. At first I was just pissed off with it because of the Adebisi Shank similarities. I felt my love of AS had been tainted in a bad way. A bit like as if your first taste of thrash metal was Machine Head... then you heard Slayer.. wait, whaaaaaaat.
Anyway I'm over it now it's great stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back