I want to learn to like celery... How can I do this? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 170
  • Watchers 0

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
I want to learn to like celery..how can I do this?

Do you already eat it in food?
Do you use a mirepoix base for your soups?

I used to hate celery. But i found that when I prepped soup base and I fried up my onion and carrot, I would take a good smell. Then add in the celery and stir it around in there getting it soft.
Then another good nostril full of the aroma once the celery was activating and I started to appreciate what the celery was bringing to the whole deal.
I 'got' celery. And I'm a fan of it in food. I like it in stir fry now too as I taste another side to it.

Still don't eat it raw though.

Not really a fan of it except in vegetable soup. Brown some onions in a pan, dump them in a pot with two or three peeled spuds, and a few chopped up stalks of celery and add a stock cub and add a rake of water. Let it cook at a high heat for a few minutes then bring it down to medium for, I dunno, maybe half an hour and you've got yourself a tasty and relatively healthy soup.

your mum's house right now:

12dff89d80da27cf_thumb_temp_facebook_post_image_file35315381416lZizcE.fbshare.jpg

Fuck celery. Not literally.

I think I misplaced my eh 'herb' grinder in my folks gaff the other night and I'm starting to wonder should I ask if they've happened upon it.
To ask not not?

what you should do is ask for your crack cocaine grinder, when they're visibly upset that's when you say you were messing and it's actually for weed

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back