I think my housemate is having a midlife crisis (1 Viewer)

My old flatmate used to meet randomers off the internet, but ignoring well founded advice to meet them in public places and inform someone where she was going etc. she used to invite them to our gaff for dinner. It was usually on weekdays when I'd be at home in my pajamas horsing into a fun pack of mars bars while watching 'You are what you eat' on tv. It used to wreck my head.

One guy rocked up on a motorbike, fair enough. But when I went into the kitchen to top up my ribena he was sitting at the table eating dinner (a dolmio stir in with pasta: she used to go all out) with the leather trousers still on. Maybe he forgot to put something on under them and felt it inappropriate to eat dinner in his underwear on a first date. Anyway, he turned out to be a freak who was into swinging. I saw the photos :eek: He looked like Mark Little from RTE. A few weeks after they began 'dating' he made a pitch to her on the joys of swinging, showed her some photos and informed her that the big girl he was taking up the bum in the photo was a 'great suck'! He told her she could go to the next night and be the official photographer until she felt comfortable joining in.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WITH NO LIFE.

nice one....... wheres that fruit bowl?

AM I THE ONLY ONE WITH NO LIFE.

No. I am hungover (I feel like death and should never allowed to drink more than 2 pints) and watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. This will be the highlight of my day. Perhaps, I should venture elsewhere on the interweb and find me one of these swingers. I want to be an 'official photographer'.

No. I am hungover (I feel like death and should never allowed to drink more than 2 pints) and watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. This will be the highlight of my day. Perhaps, I should venture elsewhere on the interweb and find me one of these swingers. I want to be an 'official photographer'.

i thought that bamboo number was great

the two children of the corn are annoying. i hope the dog eats them. he is big enough. nice house too ooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CHITTY IS FINISHED.

I kinda wish Marry Poppins was on next, I always liked the bit where they jump into the chalk paintings. I use to pretend I could do that. I also use to pretend to roller skate into walls like Olivia Newton John in Xanadu. Anyone else do that?

Back to the midlife crisis...if I don't plan to live til 80, can I have mine now? A few years early, like? That'd be class. I can explain off all my craziness that way. Does your house mate have a place to stay there or is she staying with these randomers? If she doesn't have her own hotel room, that might be a bit worrying.

what's it like living with a 40 year old, at your age? do you have to brush aside all the denture cream and girdles when you go take a shower?

what's it like living with a 40 year old, at your age? do you have to brush aside all the denture cream and girdles when you go take a shower?

40 not 80

a lot if my friends are in their late 30s early 40s so its just normal. she is some laugh though, a nutter . trying to get her to go to ping pong tonight

40 not 80

a lot if my friends are in their late 30s early 40s so its just normal. she is some laugh though, a nutter . trying to get her to go to ping pong tonight

yay! you going to ping pong? I'll be there with my sling on! rock da house.
I should have texted that oops.

Anyway, at 40, hopefully she;s old enough to have some cop on - but going to NY to meet strangers off the net is a bit odd, in one way. It's a long way to go. Then again, I went to London to meet fellow Boosh fans that I met online but I went with my boyfriend and had friends to stay with and stuff. And I learned that you never really know what people are like, so it's best to have a back up plan. I really enjoyed myself, but some of them were really young and I felt like their mother.

Holy hell. Doesn't surprise me though. I would drive through Clarence twice a week for two years. Depressing little place. Not far from Buffalo. Have you seen Buffalo 66? It's a good representation.

Great film. I :heart: Ricci. Until she goes a little wacko in it. Not as wacko as Gallo of course but still.

Considering you are discussing her meeting people off the internet with people off the internet, her actions aint all that odd in this day and age. And as Deathproof has shown us meeting someone in a bar whom other people know, as opposed to on the web, is no guarantee of safety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back