I.R.A. sell out? (1 Viewer)

Northern Ireland, Before and After

Funday.jpg

Corm said:
Ha, got your attention. What´s all this about the I.R.A. gettin rid of all their guns? Reckon there´s any chance of a few freebies?
i dunno but i reckon it's a mistake, who's gonna protect us from the moo slims?!

Your Paisley picture didn't work.

I love this whole IRA are disbanding nonsense. All the papers have stupid headlines like "The War is Over" and crap like that. Wise up. No it's not, their just going to pretend they're not in the IRA next time they go out kneecapping the fuck out of drug dealers that don't give them money and shit, lets face it.

mac warzonescum said:
Where was 'disbanding' ever mentioned? I could be in error, but I'm pretty sure that 'disarming' is the gerundive of interest at present.

The Irish News did go so far as to say they were disbanding, but then they were probably just trying to make it sound even more significant. And that's from a usually reasonably sensible paper too! Sunday Life today had "The War is Over" or some such, as did the Belfast Telegraph.

Cormcolash said:
The Irish News did go so far as to say they were disbanding, but then they were probably just trying to make it sound even more significant. And that's from a usually reasonably sensible paper too! Sunday Life today had "The War is Over" or some such, as did the Belfast Telegraph.
Mac's right. The statement had nowt to do with disbanding, all about being ordered to dump weapons and ceasing the armed campaign.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/4724599.stm

i used to joke with fuckos that i 'had friends in the IRA who would give them a good kneecapping' (total lies, of course)
but now I can't cos they've all put their arms down. this must be what, the 5th time i've heard this news?
pick em up, put em down, pick em up, put em down......

where do all the guns go? You can buy handguns here in athens, in fact some anarchists got raided the other week and done for posession of illegal fire arms.

soo thon AYE sais to jorry odoms, aye sais, YOR a fackin wonker yeye or, on' he goos to me, woll yorr no alfred nobel yirsel ur yeh yeh proady bostord, an AYE sais teh hom aye sais.....

weeler said:
where do all the guns go? You can buy handguns here in athens, in fact some anarchists got raided the other week and done for posession of illegal fire arms.
Anarchists with guns? Do they not find that the power over others which they posess when wielding a firearm contradicts the very cause they fight for? Or are they just big into rap?

At least it's more hardcore than getting raided for broom handles.

xConorx said:
Mac's right. The statement had nowt to do with disbanding, all about being ordered to dump weapons and ceasing the armed campaign.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/4724599.stm

Yeah I know, I was taking the piss out of what the papers are saying about it, with that particular reference being attributed to the Irish News, as previously stated. So there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back