I Just Watched the New M.I.A Video (1 Viewer)

M.I.A is very highly over-rated.

She's just very popular with the younger generation/ people who like that film with that song in it. In fact 90% if people I know say she's overrated, 5% say she's just shit, 4% don't know who she is and 1% actually like her.

and her gig at EP a few years ago was utter shite.
god yeah, pretty bad alright. IMHO If she had a live band it would have been 8 million times better

She's just very popular with the younger generation/ people who like that film with that song in it. In fact 90% if people I know say she's overrated, 5% say she's just shit, 4% don't know who she is and 1% actually like her.

god yeah, pretty bad alright. IMHO If she had a live band it would have been 8 million times better

I thought Kala was a great album and that show at EP was fun and hella dancey, perfect for a summer festival well that is if you want to get into the spirit of summer festivals ie having fun and dancing. Im not sure about this new song though, very chemical toilet bros.

it's alright, but seriously- its a cover version of suicide right?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Supposedly it references the last Rambo movie. which I haven't seen.

a big meh.

I'd like to say it was important, but it's agitprop and confused agitprop at that.

Besides, who wouldn't like to see someone "take care of" the ginger problem?

would have liked this video more if it had the ginger with the big boobs from Mad Man in it, a different treatment and was used for a different song

That was interesting enough.

I dunno, I'd rather people listened to her than the Christina Aquilera (or Lady GaGa I guess although she has her merits....) but maybe it's all just silly pop music at the end of the day. It's good to see that Diplo is still working with her and still taking every opportunity to call her talentless

it's alright, but seriously- its a cover version of suicide right?

turns out it is, yeah

oh dear oh dear

Everyone on the internet is like, 'Oh my God, come and join Facebook!' They’re all so optimistic… and really, everyone is fucking you up behind the screens. And I don't like that. It makes it difficult for me to interact with my fans knowing that. Google and Facebook were developed by the CIA, and when you're on there, you have to know that."

http://www.nme.com/news/mia/51302

paging Jim Corr, come in Jim Corr

One of my mates has gone all Jim Corr. A barrage of emails over recent weeks about all sorts of conspiracies that are freaking him out. What should I do?

Sample:

[FONT=&quot]Conscription is the least of your worries. The real goal of the EU, North American Union and the soon to come Asian Union is a World Government, World Currency.

Check out a movie called Zeitgeist online - it's well worth a watch.

You should be concerned. A handful of people control all Money, Media and Food and it's getting worse - with engineered recessions to gain more power. It sounds crazy but if you care enough to do the research (like I have) you'll hit yourself for not realising it sooner.

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]See, this is the problem - people who go against the grain are immediately labelled as Conspiracy Theorists or Paranoid. I can guarantee that the people who slag off the likes of Jim Corr have never actually looked at his website. There's some pretty interesting stuff on it. [/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back