i just applied for a job as an adult sex chat operator (2 Viewers)

god i love catherine keener...

but apart from that a dude i used to know worked on a sex chat line and once had to listen to a man doing a poo and pretend it was turning him on...manky...

La La said:
my first undercover job for a story.
hahahahahha
just had a prelimenary phone interview. the chick goes "now you will have to discuss things of an adult nature with our clients, and you have to talk about whatever they want"

agggggghhhhhhhh ugh.

i know ill be plagued with nightmares!:eek: barf-a-rama.

anyoe had any dodgy jobs before?

How much do you get paid? I wouldnt mind doing that job, ive probaly said worse cant have a conversation at lunch at all with out mentioning fisting and if some one eats a banana.

ok to answer all the questions i can remember:

ok code ninja you're on; you're my new sexxxy alter ego for the sexline.
ernesto, muffin etc - to reiterate again, catherine keener is the bees knees.
cormac: as soon as i know the number i'll post it here so EVERYONE can enjoy my intoxicatingly sultry...eh....sex chat prowess.
roisin: i'm not sure yet. i'm off to Oz tomorrow to do some family time wiht my dad and rellies etc, but when i get back ill be doing the training program.

training program!

"right people, now repeat after me; oh yeah baby, i want you to fuck me with a (insert expletive here) up the (and again) right now"

hahahahha

ms.b.haven said:
face.for.radio.

said the girl whose job it is to remain unseen in an office, answering phones! oh, the irony. excuse me while i post more gwar pictures in your admin thread. brb.

ms.b.haven said:
well someone repped me for that so at least i'm not the only one who thinks you're an idiot

so? someone else who doesn't know me, and who finds your idiocy funny. which is fine, why would that bother me?
if you want ill post up all the rep messages people leave me about you, but that wouldnt be nice, and i'm a really lovely girl.

(it's also a little worrying that you're viewing thumped as some kind of popularity contest. "well this person repped me and this person did this and i dont like you and people like me more than you" . oh god shut up already.)

ms.b.haven said:
fire ahead, they're your friends not mine

I'd love to know what they say

am i bovvered? not likely

does anyone in thumped know the words to chuck palahniuk's culling song?

would come in handy right now. pm me if you do.
x

ms.b.haven said:
should that not be on? people don't live in your PC you divvy

div·vy (dv) Slang
tr.v. div·vied, div·vy·ing, div·vies
To divide. Often used with up: divvied up the loot.
n. pl. div·vies
A share or portion.

now who is the 'divvy'

when i was in school my report cards always had a "must try harder" comment, SOMEWHERE. usually maths but anyway....

eh, my point is, you try TOO hard. with everyone. my advice, when you finish up at 12 today go out and try to impress the "real world", because this is only the net, nothing matters here. 62687 means nothing. they're just numbers. live a little. dance. you're bum does NOT look big in that....well actually it does. but then again you're a big moose. MOOOOOOOOSE. hahahaha.

ms.b.haven said:
when i was in school my report cards always had a "must try harder" comment, SOMEWHERE. usually maths but anyway....

eh, my point is, you try TOO hard. with everyone. my advice, when you finish up at 12 today go out and try to impress the "real world", because this is only the net, nothing matters here. 62687 means nothing. they're just numbers. live a little. dance. you're bum does NOT look big in that....well actually it does. but then again you're a big moose. MOOOOOOOOSE. hahahaha.

in case you didnt notice, im not the one who created a thread solely to whing about my rep. you did.

dock me all you want you silly tool.

and please dont talk to me about the real world, you're the one who started a thread called 'i miss thumped'

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back