i hope you feel better (1 Viewer)

I havnt got sick in years. I have to pull sickies to use up my sick days for work.

If anyone out there is feeling under the weather, get well soon, but for the moment stay tucked up in your beddie byes with a hotty botty, a cup o tea and a package of tayto.

Lefty Frizzell said:
i doubt it. you probably just love picking your nose and eating it.

Yeah, but it's a different flavour entirely with bits of claret in it. I'm not sure I like it. Perhaps it's an acquired taste.

Margo said:
Yeah, but it's a different flavour entirely with bits of claret in it. I'm not sure I like it. Perhaps it's an acquired taste.

remember those kids in school who used to get horrific random nosebleeds? that used to freak me out.

did anyone here get them? what was the cause?

the only time i've ever gotten nosebleeds was when i once got headbutted outside statoil on rochestown avenue as a 14 year old and more recently i get them sometimes when i sniff deadly drugs.

Lefty Frizzell said:
remember those kids in school who used to get horrific random nosebleeds? that used to freak me out.

did anyone here get them? what was the cause?

the only time i've ever gotten nosebleeds was when i once got headbutted outside statoil on rochestown avenue as a 14 year old and more recently i get them sometimes when i sniff deadly drugs.

twice really:
once when baby brother was 1 and stuck his finger up my nose and scraped. i shudder to think about it even now.

other times were snowboarding related. nothing like a good old face smash to make you feel wonderful after a day up the hill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back