I find it odd when people my age have kids (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter IFF
  • Start date
  • Replies 75
  • Views 9K
  • Watchers 5
and then I suppose it depends on the age gap between the babies. My Mums friend has 9 months between two of hers .I'd imagine that was unreal lol.

and then I suppose it depends on the age gap between the babies. My Mums friend has 9 months between two of hers .I'd imagine that was unreal lol.

My cousin is about to have her 3rd and the eldest isnt 3 yet.
Thats bloody hard work. then again she started having kids quite late so I guess she has to bang them out quite quickly.

I had mine young so I have aaages before I have to think about putting myself through the horror of child birth again.

I can't drive, don't have/want kids, have been in college for more years than people go to secondary school. I'm a card carrying member of the selfish, pointless, useless, cunt generation.

I've been a Dad for 13 weeks now and I can only say that my life has improved a zillion perecent with it; although my life is now also commensurately scary, as I have daily frights about something bad happening to Thomas.

I got my suspension fixed today FINALLY.
Advance Pitstop = totally incompetent, €600.
Fahy's in Oranmore = lovely and amazing, €250.

I think having a kid is bizarre to most people who don't
have one, regardless of their age. it's a whole different
set of priorities/responsibilities.
like taking smack, i'm sure it's totally amazing and all but i'd rather take someone else's word for it than ruin my own life.

Amazing place - after ruffians broke into my car in Galway and destroyed the sterring wheel shaft he found me an identical one in a scrap yard in N.I. and got it down and installed it - all for 350.
ruffians! good god. where was it parked when that happened?

my ma had me when she was 36 and left it at that. if i ever have kids i'm going to follow her shining example. but the whole thing sounds like a bit of a dose to be honest.

My mum had four kids aged 6 and under at the age of 32....I don't know how she did it!
I don't think I'd have more than two children, but I suppose you can plan for things in life but life will do what it wants.

When my dad died, my mum was left with eight of us between the age of 5 and 19 - I have no idea how she managed. I just assume that we were all in some sitcom that has been wiped from my memory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back