I do love Ulster! (1 Viewer)

JANER said:
I like ribbing Weeler about being middleclass, infact I am convinced he is.:)

I've had more jobs than you boyo.

deafmute said:
and your saying cpad didnt work?
Come with me to work Tuesday night and you will see.
A solution has to be for good not just for a conveniant length of time for politicians etc.
About 2 years ago I had a knife held to my throat by some kids in Lourdes hose (off Summerhill) who wanted the 2 cans of 7up that I was delivering :D

And I swear I had no clothes on that resembled Orange or a Navy uniform :(

JANER said:
I know both of these but it doesn't mean cos you know them you have to agree 100% with them.
I was into Anarchy back in the early 80's but maybe cos I've got older I see that it is not a perfect solution.

The fact that you say "anarchy" and not "anarchism" leads me to believe you never got further than your sex pistols tattoo. What groups were you involved with?

weeler said:
The fact that you say "anarchy" and not "anarchism" leads me to believe you never got further than your sex pistols tattoo. What groups were you involved with?
I did get further, I got a Conflict tattoo :D

deafmute said:
ahh,we should really come up with a working class/middle class test.....
Yes my test would be

1) Where your parents house is located
2) Accent
3) Money you earn per year
4) Education

deafmute said:
well they certainly had some success in their work.7 up the new crack then?
What Anarco and I referred to earlier, certain types of people will steal anything, I should know, I used to be one of them :eek:

anarcho munk, police brutality is rampant in this country. maybe you should go down to any youthreach development project and ask the kids why they hate the gardai. they get discriminated against by the gardai any chance the gardai get

they get picked up for stupid stuff, the gardai bash them and throw them in a cell stripped to their boxers and shorts and wait for the parents to pick them up. when the parents pick the kids up they get bashed at home

stupid stuff being, drinking in a field, maybe giving cheek when a garda asks a question or just even hanging out late at night. the gardai beatings can go as far as the gardai in their socks kicking the crap out of the kids.

the gardai get away with it everytime because nobodys wants to hear the kids story. the only help the kids get is from themselves and some youthreach co-ordinators who pick them up from the cells before the parents find out and clean them up and make sure their alright

the gardai are scum end of story

JANER said:
Yes my test would be

1) Where your parents house is located:ballybrack then one of the two council estates in stillorgan(do i lose points for having lived in a predominantly middle class area!?all the boys in school bullied me for being a knacker!)
2) Accent:normally neutral but when i get upset/excited the w.c. comes out
3) Money you earn per year:enough to get by,
4) Education:got to the l.c. with great difficulty agus sin e....

so do i pass???
:confused:

#dapper# said:
stupid stuff being, drinking in a field, maybe giving cheek when a garda asks a question or just even hanging out late at night. the gardai beatings can go as far as the gardai in their socks kicking the crap out of the kids.

yeah ill second that,the boys be sitting in a field of a weekend evening,maria pulls up,one person is singled out,kicked around for ten minutes then back in the van and back onto the beat.every weekend.

deafmute said:

yeah ill second that,the boys be sitting in a field of a weekend evening,maria pulls up,one person is singled out,kicked around for ten minutes then back in the van and back onto the beat.every weekend.​
Find diff fields fs, we always had hassle but soon out thought 'em, try catch tehm with a pic etc......​

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back