I AM SITTING ON A PILE OF MOUTPIECE LP'S (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 116
  • Views 10K
  • Watchers 9
There are no skid marks or brown stains on my jocks.Well there was'nt when those photos were taken.Anyway,their a complete bargain.

Does it not cost money to put something up for auction?

€2. on a pals credit card.I'm gonna split the profits with him.Its only fair.But I do think its scandalous to be charged €2 for selling something that could potentially be worthless. Although,worthless they may be in monetary value, for some child out there they could mean the difference between life and death.Its that simple,one persons stinky auld cax could shine a much needed ray of shit and piss stained hope into an otherwise grim scenarirama,and its all for you baby.Like an eagle perched upon a platinum discotheque shaped oblong spandex.Im gonna drop the reserve price if Im able,cos it somehow seems inappropriate to charge €50 for a pair of crusty jocks.Even if they have that luscious Gaz smell(that previously traded under the name of SCHERAZADE!)

Not to interrupt the fascinating saga of Gaz's Jox, but here's the current state of affairs with the Moutpiece Debut Platter.

Since the albums arrived, every venue worth a wank in Dublin has been booked for months solid. Every date we have been able to get has conflicted with one thing or another. So we are beavering away feverishly trying to put together a launch night and basically get our shit together and get the album out. Tommy is putting together an old school lyric sheet, which will be available to anyone that has already gotten an album off Gazzer and will be included in the albums from now on.

We will hopefully have a launch date soon. Our next gig is with Fucked Up in Whelans on 21st August. We will have shirts and albums for your purchasing pleasure there.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some fucking rich fuckin eejit has put a bid in!!!!!!!!!!

must be one of me mates.

fuckin handiest €51.50 I ever made.
HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

What a great saturday night.

The dream is over........

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Dear ........
We appreciate that you chose eBay to list your auction-style listing(s). However, we have removed your (s) because it breaches our Adult Material policy. We notified members who placed bids on the item that the listing has been canceled.

110278974251 - Gary from Moutpieces jocks.Exclusive one time offer

Why did we remove your listing?

In accordance with our User Agreement, items prohibited by law or by eBay policy are not allowed on eBay.

You're not allowed to list erotica or sexually oriented materials on eBay.

You cannot list used underwear, including but not limited to, boxer shorts, panties, briefs, athletic supporters on eBay. Listings reported to eBay that contain inappropriate descriptions will be ended.

For more information on copy this link into a new browser window:
[/FONT]

BUYER BEWARE!!!

the cover is amazing but so glad i brought a bag to cover it up while i walked back to my desk in work. :)

i'd vouch for Gazzers delivery skills.
very impressive. he was waiting for me as i arrived.

finally got a chance to listen to this bad boy yesterday.
absolutely rocking. played it 5 times back to back.
left it behind in limerick though and missing it already.

ye got a mp3 version?

i've been playing this loads as well - a quality release deserving much attention - cian i still have your copy as well - awaiting an address to post to!

Thanks big time for the positive feedback lads,it means a lot to us.
Trev, the mp3 version will be going online the day of the launch gig,which we have a venue for and everything.I'll let ye's know when.Its gonna be a small venue with special guests but thats all I'm at liberty to divulge right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back