HWCH 2008 line up (2 Viewers)

Yeah, i think Frightened Rabbit and Crayonsmith are on the same bill in ALT on trhe Saturday night.

Yep, Frightened Rabbit, Crayonsmith and The Vinny Club are all on the same bill that night.
Andrews Lane Theatre

Thanks Kevin! I was looking forward to our gig but now you've ruined it for me! I hope you're happy with yourself!

Low Ceiling and a curved wall in front of one side of speakers do make it awkward alright.
At least it doesn't smell like urine, wet socks and cabbage like a certain other venue. count yourself lucky.

Thanks Kevin! I was looking forward to our gig but now you've ruined it for me! I hope you're happy with yourself!

very happy. it was my aim all along:eek:

I remember spirit was used as a hwch venue about 2 years ago and everyone was saying how bad the sound was but thats maybe not the same venue as academy 2. I dunno really.

Academy 2 is the Ground level of what used to be Spirit.
They have re-done the main room upstairs (The Academy), its not bad actually.

At least it doesn't smell like urine, wet socks and cabbage like a certain other venue. count yourself lucky.

Hmmmm...well, for those fans of venues that smell like urine, wet socks and cabbage, as well as fetid beetroot and jock itch powder, we'll be playing on Sunday night.

You could try Alphamono perhaps? Their playing in Dame Lane next Friday.http://www.myspace.com/alphamono

ive known paddy alphamono for years and years yet i still haven't seen alphamono live, 'sure ill see you hwch' says i.
turns out they're playing the exact same time as us. :mad:

i know all these will be good: crayonsmith, the spook, so cow, vinny club, heathers, bats, sons and daughters, *cough* groom *cough*.

and i hope to check out these for the first time: dublin duck dispensary, le galaxie, little x's for eyes, mackerel the cat, my brother woody.

ive known paddy alphamono for years and years yet i still haven't seen alphamono live, 'sure ill see you hwch' says i.

i know all these will be good: crayonsmith, the spook, so cow, vinny club, heathers, bats, sons and daughters, *cough* groom *cough*.

and i hope to check out these for the first time: dublin duck dispensary, le galaxie, little x's for eyes, mackerel the cat, my brother woody.

thought they were Scottish?? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_and_Daughters_(band) ??

Ah that's a pity. Their next gig would be at The Sugar Club on Sunday 7 Dec @ The Sugar club / psychonavigation night with Roger Doyle (Live) R.S.A.G. (Live) Mick Chillage (Live) Ciaran Byrne (Live) Alphamomo (Live) + DJ.Keith Downey. Shout me before hand for guestlist..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back