Human Flesh (1 Viewer)

eating human flesh to survive

• it was not cool. they should have opted for death.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
and to get things visual, here are the opening and closing scenes. inneresting to see john malkovich dubbed over in spanish, but.

:D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i was hugely disappointed as a child when i found out it wasn't really human flesh and blood that us christians were guzzling.

I only got to try this body of Christ stuff once when I was about 15/16. I was hugely disappointed but at the same glad not to be Christian and eating it regularly.

I only got to try this body of Christ stuff once when I was about 15/16. I was hugely disappointed but at the same glad not to be Christian and eating it regularly.
dont like the way it sticks to the roof of your mouth and you spend the next hour trying to pick it off with your tongue. communion in mass is gay anyway.

story.gangs.day.lewis.jpg

"The closest thing to the flesh of a man, is the flesh of a pig"

This guy is my fckin hero.

"You can build your filthy world without me. I took the father. Now I'll take the son. You tell young Vallon I'm gonna paint Paradise Square with his blood. Two coats. I'll festoon my bedchamber with his guts. As for you, Mr. Tammany-fucking-Hall, you come down to the Points again, and you'll be dispatched by my own hand."

*Taps on glass eye with point of knife

If that film had been as good as that character it would probably be my favorite film of all time.

"Here's the thing... I don't give a tuppenny fuck about your moral conundrum, you meat-headed shit-sack... That's pretty much the thing. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back