how'd you like a willy on your arm? (1 Viewer)

pretty cool what they were able to do though eh?

ok aesthetically coming out of his arm it's not pleasant, but a pretty clever procedure nonetheless. after all, why not? faces and hands can be reattached, why should there be a stigma against genitalia?

pretty cool what they were able to do though eh?

ok aesthetically coming out of his arm it's not pleasant, but a pretty clever procedure nonetheless. after all, why not? faces and hands can be reattached, why should there be a stigma against genitalia?
“Women will never suspect it is artificial.”

says he.

i spose you're right La La. but EWWWWWW.

they'll be calling him 'ol dick arm' for years. what if he's left-handed and he wants to try havin a tug. will he have to use his right or could he not get a boner while its on his arm prior to reconnecting to his crotch?

“Women will never suspect it is artificial.”

says he.

i spose you're right La La. but EWWWWWW.

they'll be calling him 'ol dick arm' for years. what if he's left-handed and he wants to try havin a tug. will he have to use his right or could he not get a boner while its on his arm prior to reconnecting to his crotch?

no idea whatsoever.

an important question though.....!bing

are there any doctors on thumped? why did they have to attach it to his arm like that? surely his side or thigh or somewhere less visible would have been better. maybe the surgeons thought it'd be funny.

no idea whatsoever.

an important question though.....!bing
yeah, was just thinkin.
coz if he's russian, he probably has a hot girlfriend.

or not:

imagine walkin into a bar chattin up some hottie, grasping your pint in your left arm on the bar counter. and this cock hangin off your arm. would women be more/less attracted? i mean, what kind of benefits could you boast with it..

'what, this old thang? yeah, its good to go in a month or hell, you can lick my arm now if you want'

and would he have to wear small boxers on his arm too?

are there any doctors on thumped? why did they have to attach it to his arm like that? surely his side or thigh or somewhere less visible would have been better. maybe the surgeons thought it'd be funny.
'hey Dr. klaus, look where i attached this guys knob to!'
'ahhahahahahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHA'

'jokes on ol' dick-arm!!!'

and this cock hangin off your arm. would women be more/less attracted? i mean, what kind of benefits could you boast with it..

'what, this old thang? yeah, its good to go in a month or hell, you can lick my arm now if you want'

and would he have to wear small boxers on his arm too?

i cant say it would make me more attracted. it'd make for great pub conversation but i doubt there'd be many trysts as a result of it? maybe though, depends what you like, i guess!

nothing smaller than your elbow should fit up a ganny, old man grey told me, as a chisler.

i awoke one morning with a cock on my arm. forebearance! it wasn't mine.

it was lefty's.

so i fuckun battahed him.

THE RICKY GERVAIS PODCASTS...LOADS ABOUT SHLONGS 'N' ARMS THERE.

THIS IS A WESTBOUND ARM TO COCKFOSTERS.
ALLAHQUAANNNDO!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back