How rich are you? (1 Viewer)

in the top 1.58%

If I am the 94,985,809th richest person in the world, holy fucking hell for the other 5 billion poor bastards trying to feed themselves every day.

0.001%
Yeah, I'm rich, and if there's any nonsense I will have to have you all killed. That's what rich people do.

As it happens, I know some people who are in the category of "despicably rich", and I have to say, the super-rich really are a bunch of unspeakable pricks.

I vomit poor people on to beds of 50 euro notes, can I come to your party?

Would you consider a double act? We could work our way up through the circut, adding other poverty-themed acts that catch our eye; eventually touring the globe as capitalist extravagenza "Benny & Fitt's Amazing Bread-liners".

Would you consider a double act? We could work our way up through the circut, adding other poverty-themed acts that catch our eye; eventually touring the globe as capitalist extravagenza "Benny & Fitt's Amazing Bread-liners".

We could be The Popes Children's very own Sigfried and Roy

You could turn mobile phones in breakfast rolls and I'll pull garden decking out of an orange rabbit

!baggyyyy

smackdowns
imsomad.gif

I think Dave said it best:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

With my income before I came back to College I'm the 230,260,870 richest person in the world! Top 3.83%. These days I'm around the 12.76% mark.

I accidentally put in 30 euro and got a reply saying I was the richest person in the world.

You are the 638,861,460 richest person in the world!
You're in the TOP 10.64% richest people in the world!

or i would be if college didn't backdate pay by a month... right now i have €16, but i borrowed €20 off someone the other day so really i have -€4. good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back