how many records do you own?/ how many are punk? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuke terrorist

Supporter
i've got about 1000 or more records (i didn't count). about 300 cd's and the rest is vinyl mostly ep's. mostly it's about 75% hardcore/ grind/noise stuff with the remainder being mostly post punk and new wave stuff (kraftwerk to crispy ambulance to old swans and wimpy stuff i got second hand) rather than other punk stuff. the 150+ tapes i have tend to be demos of grind/fast and noise stuff and some old hc stuff. let's see how my first thread goes....

nuke terrorist said:
i've got about 1000 or more records (i didn't count). about 300 cd's and the rest is vinyl mostly ep's. mostly it's about 75% hardcore/ grind/noise stuff with the remainder being mostly post punk and new wave stuff (kraftwerk to crispy ambulance to old swans and wimpy stuff i got second hand) rather than other punk stuff. the 150+ tapes i have tend to be demos of grind/fast and noise stuff and some old hc stuff. let's see how my first thread goes....

wow, thats some collection. probably got around 700-800 cds, and 30 or so records, dispite not owning a record-player:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back