How Do You Burn Multiple Movies On To a DVD? (1 Viewer)

Splunk

Hi Folks,

I have various movie files downloaded and want to burn them on to a standard DVD+RW 4.7GB disk so I can watch them on my DVD player. I can do it for one file using 'DVD Flick' but don't know how to do it for lets say 3 or 4 movies.

It would be able great to know how to do this, as it would save space and money. I checked Youtube out but those instruction videos are all over the place and hard to follow.

I am posting here as I have found this thread helpful in the past and a lot of dudes here seem to know their stuff.;)

I would be grateful if some one here could post a step by step guide on how to do this.

AppGeeker DVD Creator can put multiple movies on a single disk. Pretty much any program that allows you to author a DVD title menu can. Of course, the disk being able to hold many titles is a completely separate matter.

What file format your files in? here is a guide described for wmv burnt to DVD, have a check:

How to Burn WMV to DVD on Mac/PC with Original Quality

Give it a try and show me how it get on.

AppGeeker DVD Creator can put multiple movies on a single disk. Pretty much any program that allows you to author a DVD title menu can. Of course, the disk being able to hold many titles is a completely separate matter.

What file format your files in? here is a guide described for wmv burnt to DVD, have a check:

Fair play

First of all thanks Purple, thanks for that thorough reply. Unfortunately, I am using LinuxMint on one of my computers and crappy Vista on another. I gather that this will only work on Mac? I was able to forward this comment on to a friend of mine who uses mac and he is delighted with it. I actually found a decent Youtube video (most are rubbish) last night and it is explained very well using DeVeDe.It showed how to burn say three episodes of your favorite televison show at 1 hr each without losing resolution and quality. I think anything over 3 hrs on a 4.7Gb recordable disk compromises the quality noticeably.

I managed to find this video and its excellent. I tried it out and managed to squeeze Sightseers, The Family and King of Coke onto one DVD. Happy days.
Its handy to know if you want to give out dvds to family and friends. Am getting a WD media player so will be using that from now on anywayz. Good to know though.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Just another thing, I think DeVeDe's instructions are the same for any operating system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back