Horrorthon (1 Viewer)

'cash',
i've actually used the word cachet (cashay) today as well, as, i don't know whether i should include my second supervisor on an abstract i'm submitting for a conference in january - he hasn't been particularly (at all) involved in my work so far but he is from cambridge and quite a well-know/well-respected volcanologist so his name would add a certain cachet to my work.

Great, I've always mispronounced cache.. "I have large cache of fireworks smuggled form Sicily"

oh yeah, i really want to see that film freaks, i saw a video someone made for the mr. bungle song chemical marriage using clips from this

Aaaargh, 30 Days of Night was rulesome! Gory, scary and funny in a you're-laughing-but-terrified way. Fuckin' The Thing meets From Dust Til' Dawn with a tang of Sin City. Very worth watching.

I thought Saw 1 was shite, so...

Saturday: Teeth and All The Boys Love Mandy Lane I think will be best, also The Psychic & End of the Line look to have much promise.

Sunday: Summer Scars I won't miss, the Surprise Film could be interesting, and Stuck looks great, especially considering Stuart Gordon's talent for melding the uncomfortably odd with kitsch hilarity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back