Horrorthon (2 Viewers)

Bollocks, so many amazing films in there and it's on a weekend I can't go! I still haven't seen Predator in the cinema either, and I've been wanting to hire out a cinema some night and stick it in for about 4 years!

or blacksploitation movie..... ;)
any of yis seen "the serpent and the rainbow?"-

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096071/

weird zombiesque movie about a guy who seems to spend his holiday on bad trips which involve voodoo curses,being buried alive etc.its a very good movie in a very strange way.

or "chopperchicks in zombietown" is excellent too.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103959/

I've wanted to see "The Serpent and the Rainbow" for a while but never have. I though "Chopperchicks..." was pretty poor though...some funny ideas but falls way short of similarish Troma movies.

Sgt Kabukiman, anyone? My greatest ever musical regret is that Nerdlinger never got around to covering the theme tune from Sgt. Kabukiman.

http://www.youtube.com/v/M4bq4oqAHPg&rel=1

Haha, while we're on the subject of strange movies, does anyone ever remember this video that was sent into The Blizzard of Odd that had these two crack detectives chasing some sort of zombie/mutant with an old mans mask on.
I swear to god it was the funniest thing I've seen in my whole life.
I'd love to see it again.

That was my mates, search "narty station" online(I've to run to a lecture or I'd do it). They made quite few different things.

They've a new one called Paddy Serpico which is truely amazing, possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen.

I've wanted to see "The Serpent and the Rainbow" for a while but never have. I though "Chopperchicks..." was pretty poor though...some funny ideas but falls way short of similarish Troma movies.

Sgt Kabukiman, anyone? My greatest ever musical regret is that Nerdlinger never got around to covering the theme tune from Sgt. Kabukiman.

http://www.youtube.com/v/M4bq4oqAHPg&rel=1

think "the serpent and the rainbow" is in lazer on a 3 for 30 euro special or if yr too cheap to buy ill happily lend,great film.only watched chopper chicks once when i was extremely baked so that may have influenced my liking of it.
must check out sgt kabukiman if i can find it anywhere.

evil aliens is another classic-http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=91umuPYc6Nc

i rated "BAD TASTE" as the worst film i had ever seen but you folk may like it. 3 australian blokes shoot up australia trying to fill all the zombies, crap graphics but some deadly corny lines. obvisoulsly i cant remmeber any but watch it

Are you sure you're not referring to Braindead here? Bad Taste's by the same director and rather similiar, although zombie-less.

I think a weekend ticket & a fat bag of ganj may be in order...and this one at least is going to involve mondo smokeage:

HOOD OF HORROR

s_5705.jpg

From the director of black comedy The Last Supper, this portmanteau film in the style of Romero’s Creepshow features Snoop Dogg as the host of a trilogy of vignettes based on a fictional comic. In the first chapter, a young woman who witnessed her mother’s murder by gang members is given the power of death by the mysterious Derelict (the great Danny Trejo), a gift which eventually backfires when misused. Next up is the tale of a greedy young couple trying to evict four grizzled army veterans from an inherited house, and the terrible consequences for the couple when they try to push the vets too hard. Finally, there’s the story of a crooked rapper and his dead DJ. While each episode has its merits, the real star of the film is Snoop, the hugely charismatic ‘Cribkeeper’, who’s provided with his own back-story and whose witty links between chapters are the definite highlight of the piece.​

Im afraid this isnt the best Cormy

Haha, while we're on the subject of strange movies, does anyone ever remember this video that was sent into The Blizzard of Odd that had these two crack detectives chasing some sort of zombie/mutant with an old mans mask on.
I swear to god it was the funniest thing I've seen in my whole life.
I'd love to see it again.
quote]

Here's all you'll ever need to know about the talent from Letterkenny.
FUCK YE!

Yas have to get a copy of Paddy Serpico it is the best Irish film ever made, seriously like.

i just watched 'freaks' last night, anyone seen it? it was deadly. one of my housies is a film student and she's into horror and weird shit, she doesn't have a huge collection but a decent cache of exciting stuff.

i just watched 'freaks' last night, anyone seen it? it was deadly. one of my housies is a film student and she's into horror and weird shit, she doesn't have a huge collection but a decent cache of exciting stuff.

Nice use of the word "cache".

Do you people rather pronounce it "cashh" or "cashhay" ??

'cash',
i've actually used the word cachet (cashay) today as well, as, i don't know whether i should include my second supervisor on an abstract i'm submitting for a conference in january - he hasn't been particularly (at all) involved in my work so far but he is from cambridge and quite a well-know/well-respected volcanologist so his name would add a certain cachet to my work.

Häxan and Freaks are both great...must re-watch
freaks again. been years also

Haxan is indeed cool. I've been meaning buy Freaks for a while now. Actually, i think i might buy myself a present today...

"We accept her! We accept her! One of us! One of us! Gooble gobble, gooble gobble! One of us! One of us!
"

gooble gobble!
that stupid trapeze bitch. she had it coming so badly. hans was a prick though, frieda should have bashed his face. she was pretty sexy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back