Horrorthon (1 Viewer)

Willie Willions

Since 2000
Anyone going to any of the screenings, looks like some good ones this year -

"If you don’t cover your eyes, you’ll see cut-off penises.”

Class.

Unfortunately I'll be working fir most of the weekend this is on... there's a couple of interesting looking movies being shown this year,
Here's the list of films, not sure why Close Encounters is on there? Hardly "horror" now is it?

DId any of ye hear about the zombie movie they're makin in Belfast

Battle of the Bone will be the first martial arts horror film set in Belfast.
Filming has begun on the low-budget horror which sees rival sides in the parades disputes join forces to fight off a zombie invasion.
Belfast-based Clarke told Impact Movie Magazine: "Battle of the Bone came about when I heard that the Northern Ireland Film Commission wouldn't fund any movie unless it was based on the Troubles here.
"Well, I hate clichés, so I thought I would make the mother of all 'Troubles' movies, and break the mould for film-makers here." from ananova.com

longer article here
http://entertainment.aol.co.uk/belfast-set-for-invasion-of-zombies/article/20071007060909990002

should be decent.whats the name of that irish zombie movie again?i watched it once,lent it to someone and havent seen it since :mad:

Haha, while we're on the subject of strange movies, does anyone ever remember this video that was sent into The Blizzard of Odd that had these two crack detectives chasing some sort of zombie/mutant with an old mans mask on.
I swear to god it was the funniest thing I've seen in my whole life.
I'd love to see it again.

Deafmute, is that the one that had Samantha Mumba in it? If it is it's called Boy Eats Girl I think... I've neevr seen it myself.

FRIDAY THE 13th PART 4: THE FINAL CHAPTER

by far the best friday the 13th movie...
bannana eating hippy kill / crispin glover dancing

Yeah, will go to a few, most notably PREDATOR. "Nag-wan!", "Fuck you!", BLAM!!! I must have rewinded and watched that bit like 50 times in a row when I was 8 or 9.

Irish film I think you're referring to was Dead Meat?

i rated "BAD TASTE" as the worst film i had ever seen but you folk may like it. 3 australian blokes shoot up australia trying to fill all the zombies, crap graphics but some deadly corny lines. obvisoulsly i cant remmeber any but watch it

For Your Height Only is going to be amazing.

FreeSnap002.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/v/6N51ylmlPos&rel=1

I think a weekend ticket & a fat bag of ganj may be in order...and this one at least is going to involve mondo smokeage:

HOOD OF HORROR

s_5705.jpg

From the director of black comedy The Last Supper, this portmanteau film in the style of Romero’s Creepshow features Snoop Dogg as the host of a trilogy of vignettes based on a fictional comic. In the first chapter, a young woman who witnessed her mother’s murder by gang members is given the power of death by the mysterious Derelict (the great Danny Trejo), a gift which eventually backfires when misused. Next up is the tale of a greedy young couple trying to evict four grizzled army veterans from an inherited house, and the terrible consequences for the couple when they try to push the vets too hard. Finally, there’s the story of a crooked rapper and his dead DJ. While each episode has its merits, the real star of the film is Snoop, the hugely charismatic ‘Cribkeeper’, who’s provided with his own back-story and whose witty links between chapters are the definite highlight of the piece.​

Psssh...dunno...would probably only find it interesting if it was some sort of vile OTT misogynistic exploitation movie...

or blacksploitation movie..... ;)
any of yis seen "the serpent and the rainbow?"-

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096071/

weird zombiesque movie about a guy who seems to spend his holiday on bad trips which involve voodoo curses,being buried alive etc.its a very good movie in a very strange way.

or "chopperchicks in zombietown" is excellent too.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103959/

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back