Honest to Goodness (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter MDR
  • Start date
  • Replies 20
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 2
Wooohooo!! It had that 'Back Soon' sign on the boarding for the last 10 months. When nothing seemed to be happening I figured it was closed for good. That's good news anyway.

I prefered Probe.
It was one of the last proper b'fast places left, although it was pretty tight in the seating dept.
I liked HTG, it was nice to have it there. Found the portions to be a bit stingy... but sure I found myself there more often than not.

I'll be there again.

I prefered Probe.
It was one of the last proper b'fast places left, although it was pretty tight in the seating dept.
I liked HTG, it was nice to have it there. Found the portions to be a bit stingy... but sure I found myself there more often than not.

I'll be there again.

I perfered the place pre probe when it was cheap and good. Was it yellow something? Got free cake a few friday evenings in there too.

any major changes to the place or menu?

nothing major - the decor's still mostly the same but with multicoloured chairs/leather seat backs, there's a new printed menu but it seems to have mostly the same stuff on it.

and i got a free juice because most of the fruit and veg order hadn't come in yet and the guy offered to make me an experiment with what he had (something with pineapple, ginger, apple and carrot, twas actually lovely).

I prefered Probe.

I'll be there again.

Probe was like a home to me. Breakfast nearly every weekday,3-4 o clock pm. Cant be done anymore.

I prefered Probe.

That makes me think back to the Alpha restaurant too. God that was a good breakie, the big thick cut fried potatoes you could oder with it... mmmmm... so hungry....

Mince + tomato sauce+tomatoes+ slice of cheese on two slices of ciabatta. Very filling. About €6.

was in there yesterday, and two other punters were having them. looked pretty sexy.

I had a cup of coffe and a brownie. its good to see them up and running again.

That makes me think back to the Alpha restaurant too. God that was a good breakie, the big thick cut fried potatoes you could oder with it... mmmmm... so hungry....

Don't make me cry

Nu Dublin is sucking the lifeblood out of Cool Dublin

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back