homemade alchohol recipes (3 Viewers)

trianglegrrrl said:
no...my parents they're ... pioneers. !ironyyy

One of the girls in my class at secondary was a pioneer. then she gave up and got herself preggers!!!well not herself obviously she had a little help from some dudes!!
there is a moral to be learned from that one kids.

Go to your mates house with liberal parents. Someone's gotta have a drinks cabinet. Don't mix brandy, whiskey, vodka, gin and baileys together, unless you want see your insides outside. Ugg, it still makes me sick thinking about it!

Bob said:
Go to your mates house with liberal parents. Someone's gotta have a drinks cabinet. Don't mix brandy, whiskey, vodka, gin and baileys together, unless you want see your insides outside. Ugg, it still makes me sick thinking about it!

I mixed Brandy , Wine , Vodka , coke and heinkien together about four months ago I hadnt drank since a very bad night out around five months ago and was feeling rather bored that all my friends were out drinking and that I was home alone so I sat in the kitchen and played "Roisin the drink maker" and I downed the pint of piss and legged it up the stairs as fast as I could, it was the brandy that made it come back up. !bog

Why didnt you just ask me to get you drink? You met my friends didnt you remember they nearly got knocked down in Dublin that day so that they could take the picture of the Dutch Gold lorry cause they had never seen one before in Wexford.

you dont really want to be mixing the grape and the grain

i have found that wine, brandy, cider can all interact together ok
and beer, whisky, vodka can work

also: liquer before wine, feelin' fine
wine before liquer, never sicker

if i mix too many different drinks in a night, its pukesville

Listen good. To avoid hangovers and the like, drink either organic wine, additive-free beer or spirits. Like one or two spirits, not a whole fuckin slew of them in the one glass. Pretty much most German beers, almost all Czech beers, anything brewed by that company out in Enfield is cool. Heine-piss/Carslberg/Dutch Gold/Royaler etc. is very much NOT additive free ; steer clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back