HOLY SHIT! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's mad that is. funny story for calling in sick to work.
"eh, can't come in today. turns out i've been up the duff for the last nine months without copping on"
"right"

I know loads of people who got fat lately and who would love to get instantly skinny again, even if it meant having a baby.

They're all blokes though and none are pregnant, unless booze and kebabs can get you pregnant that is.

Her giving birth hasn't seemed to affect their touring schedule. Is that a bad thing or a not important thing?.

Did they play the Phantom FM summer soltice gig on the 21st July.

I don't care what people say, you'd have to be really stupid not to realise you're pregnant.

One would think there would be enough 'other' symptoms that would make you go to a doctor before giving birth. Even if you had no idea you were pregnant, you'd think something was wrong, no? Breasts being sore and getting bigger, having to pee all the time, constant heartburn, even morning sickness... I know people get these at different degrees but I can't imagine not finding out sooner. I'm terrified.

One would think there would be enough 'other' symptoms that would make you go to a doctor before giving birth. Even if you had no idea you were pregnant, you'd think something was wrong, no? Breasts being sore and getting bigger, having to pee all the time, constant heartburn, even morning sickness... I know people get these at different degrees but I can't imagine not finding out sooner. I'm terrified.

yeah, and imagine for a smoker and drinker not knowing - I hope that baby turns out ok and isn't damaged by any partying that might have happened (not saying it did, but you never know).

In answer to your first confused question, I dunno, I've not been convinced.

In answer to your second. Eh, no.
yeah, me grammer bad. jebus.
but judging by your 1st statement it didnt look like you were ever going to let yourself be convinced. or open to the idea.

s'all i wuz sayin.

hope the kiddy pops out grand.

She obviously had very little symptoms, and the fact she presumably was having periods meant that if she did feel a twinge or whatever, once she got her period she assumed she wasn't pregnant, which is pretty logical.

Some people are more tuned into those symptoms and would be more worried than others - if she was touring she'd probably have been wrecked tired anyway and not living a 9-5 life and put some symptoms down to that.

Hermie, she's not stupid - these things happen.

Thats what I don't get - surely you'd have to feel enough physical change to make yourself think about going to the doctor or getting something checked out. Surely?

talking about the singer from ham sandwich's periods of a tuesday lunch time :rolleyes:

remember when everyone used to go on about them being a terrible band. those were simpler times

I thought a preference for yop and pickle sandwiches over plain old ham might have given it away.

but what would i know i thought the dude with long hair and sweat bands on his wrists sang, so i take it that it wasn't him.

Thats what I don't get - surely you'd have to feel enough physical change to make yourself think about going to the doctor or getting something checked out. Surely?

Pregnancy does different things to different women. Who can say what went on here.
I told my wife this story and she instantly felt sorry for mother and child in that the 9 months gives the mother time to get used to the idea and to get to know the baby. Her felling was that the mother missed out on a huge bonding time and was worried she might go into shock.

Anyway, good luck to them.

Pregnancy does different things to different women. Who can say what went on here.
I told my wife this story and she instantly felt sorry for mother and child in that the 9 months gives the mother time to get used to the idea and to get to know the baby. Her felling was that the mother missed out on a huge bonding time and was worried she might go into shock.

Anyway, good luck to them.

that's the bit that struck me too - it's a huge huge huge change in your life to have a kid, and being pregnant for nine months gives you time to adjust to that a little bit. But just giving birth out of the blue would be a *massive* shock to you mentally. From the article she seems very well adjusted though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back