Holy shit! Star Wars III Trailer (1 Viewer)

it's probably not for childer because their critical faculties are super-good and they have no qualms about loudly saying 'this is shite'.

Cormcolash said:
I dunno, I reckon Episode 3 might actually be good for a change. I bet it's still not as good as the Clone Wars cartoons though, they are fuckin class!

that dang trailer was too long though, showed way too much

my cursed weak will defeated any attempts to stop watching it though

just watched the trailer - dare I say it, it looks like it might be deadly. What did they do with the planet o' wookies from the other trailer I wonder?

Cormcolash said:
I dunno, I reckon Episode 3 might actually be good for a change. I bet it's still not as good as the Clone Wars cartoons though, they are fuckin class!

kirstie said:
just watched the trailer - dare I say it, it looks like it might be deadly. What did they do with the planet o' wookies from the other trailer I wonder?

some people say that's a fake trailer.. one could always subscribe to the official fan site and find out....
ps i found a spoiler page and went and looked at a good bit of it... d'oh

pete said:

ah Seth.

its true that the trailer is fabtastic, but I doubt the movie will be as good. what sucks though is that I want the good guys to win and none of the jedis to die. its not going to happen though, is it. I'll have to run home and throw on the original trilogy just to satisfy my good guys winning need.

avernus said:
ah Seth.

its true that the trailer is fabtastic, but I doubt the movie will be as good. what sucks though is that I want the good guys to win and none of the jedis to die. its not going to happen though, is it. I'll have to run home and throw on the original trilogy just to satisfy my good guys winning need.

dude that's going to be the best thing in it.

i thought you were hip.

muertos vivientes! said:
dude that's going to be the best thing in it.

i thought you were hip.

hip has nothing to do with loving those cute little killer jedis.
I hope Han is in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back