hip hop/ punk imalgamation (1 Viewer)

jaysus lads relax the caks. i just think its gonna be funny to watch gary rap on a stage and all that craic.....dont be such internet nazis.
baldy showed me a song...the one with ''im doing deadly'' in it....good stuff.

hahaha i dont even have to post on this it seems everyones else has got it covered..but i spose i shud say somethin..hhmmm maybe ill just call him a bitch..yeah that usually works..
YOUR A BITCH!
yeah i think that was alrite

what kinda rap/hip-hop are people into here? Just checking out Non-Phixion, it's good shit, just the kind of thing I like...

I like shit like Cypress Hill, Jedi Mind Tricks, old Snoop Dogg and Beastie Boys and stuff...especially sinister sounding shit with good solid uncomplicated beats...anything to recommend?

check out IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE.. deadly beats, radical/intelligent subject matter and he's totally DIY.

Beastin'!!

Gary and crew were deadly tonight.. Holla!!

thanx people, i have to give it up to the crowd for the greatest support twas a mental night and not mental in a stephen bedford way but in a deadly way..

and some1 said the word DisFunktional thanx for that

my favourite part was definitely gary being carried off above the heads of the crowd at the end..

what the fuck was that???

shep is THE greatest dancer going. the best was wen every1 chanted 'go sheppy' while he danced...

i heard the last 5 seconds as i walked in the door, shame i missed it but it was a good night, and me and daddy g 'threw down'! looking forward to the j church thibg were i get to c it for proper.

i think were playing in the village this wednesday night, well fingers crossed anyway as it aint 100%.

Corm said:
what kinda rap/hip-hop are people into here? Just checking out Non-Phixion, it's good shit, just the kind of thing I like...

I like shit like Cypress Hill, Jedi Mind Tricks, old Snoop Dogg and Beastie Boys and stuff...especially sinister sounding shit with good solid uncomplicated beats...anything to recommend?
I thought the DJ Signify ''sleep no more''(it's instrumental mostly) record had a real sinister vibe to it plus Buck 65 is on it and he can do no wrong.

Damn i missed disfunktional.Look forward to J Church though and epileptic spazzout's to hip hop beat's .... ..

Goatbastard said:
plus Buck 65 is on it and he can do no wrong

apart from his last 2 albums. bring back the centaur man.
hip/underground/whatever hip-hop - anti pop consortium...m.sayyid needs to put out a solo album (yeah i know they split up a million years ago)
hip-hop you probably won't or haven't listened to cos you think it's dumb and suxx but is amazing beyond belief: notorious big - ready to die. 'suicidal thoughts'
re: madvillain - check out quasimoto (madlibs alterego) and pretty much any mf doom (altho the stuff from Mm Food i heard kinda sucked...kool keith guests tho...) - doom is the king.

kool keith still runs rap, somehow.

andrew
ps - kool korm - i really should have given you a track listing for that mix i made you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back