HIMBO AVAILABLE (1 Viewer)

I need four for a new venutre I'm launching

one cheeky one, one sensative one, one edgy one and a gay

no tyre kickers please

Great. I've got three due back from the lab this afternoon, and we've got a fourth currently being used for testing cosmetics. Do you mind if he's got a bit of pink eye? We'll throw in some ointment for free. It works on pubic lice, too, which you might find useful for the other three, as we've not really worked out all the bugs yet.

Great. I've got three due back from the lab this afternoon, and we've got a fourth currently being used for testing cosmetics. Do you mind if he's got a bit of pink eye? We'll throw in some ointment for free. It works on pubic lice, too, which you might find useful for the other three, as we've not really worked out all the bugs yet.

that's fine, I generally find once you hobble them and have them spayed those sort of minor quibbles don't really crop up and it's really a matter of just getting them used to crowds so they don't get spooked

last group I had we had to shoot all of them, after one of them got the fear at signing session in HMV, somebody let a flash go in his face and between that and the screaming he trampled five thirteen year girls to death

that's fine, I generally find once you hobble them and have them spayed those sort of minor quibbles don't really crop up and it's really a matter of just getting them used to crowds so they don't get spooked

last group I had we had to shoot all of them, after one of them got the fear at signing session in HMV, somebody let a flash go in his face and between that and the screaming he trampled five thirteen year girls to death

That's great. For your positive attitude and potential client loyalty, we'll even have their tails docked for you for free. They'll wag their little stumps like crazy when they get even a wee whiff of executive cock.

No fuss, no muss!

That's great. For your positive attitude and potential client loyalty, we'll even have their tails docked for you for free. They'll wag their little stumps like crazy when they get even a wee whiff of executive cock.

No fuss, no muss!

Well Jane I'm delighted to be getting my hands on your himbos, I know you've sired some beutiful specemins in the past, bright bushy eyes, high proud rumps, firm round coats, high proud rumps... everytime I see some orange skinned, bleach blonde, pimp and preened, Big Brother reject nightmare in D&G sunglasses I can't help but turn to the nearest bystander and say "see that faggot, that's one of Janes faggots!"

I just post my pictures on gay hook up websites and watch the compliments and one liners flood in...a strangely empty experience.
I heard you on the wireless today BTW, who was the other bloke?

I just post my pictures on gay hook up websites and watch the compliments and one liners flood in...a strangely empty experience.
I heard you on the wireless today BTW, who was the other bloke?

Cool. I hope I didn't go on too much. I always end up forgetting to take my own advice, which is to make my main points in the very beginning...but ah, well, the beauty of live radio is that there's no point in beating yourself up for what you didn't get to say, since there ain't nothing you can do about it.

The other guy was this really interesting dude. He's a civil engineer for one of the County Councils, but he's also all about going on expeditions, and is quite the accomplished mariner. He's sailed all over the place, but he's also a cyclist, a runner, etc. He was talking about some wedding he has to go to in Mayo in September, and saying that he and a couple of friends are going to cycle to it from Dublin, just for the laugh. The guy's in his 50s or something, and he just seems really, I dunno, balanced and happy, the sort of 'adventurer' who doesn't do it out of macho selfishness, but just because it's a good time, and a good chance to learn stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back