hi im pised and i wil cal in sick tomoro (2 Viewers)

Hi Everyone.
I received a text from a thumpeder this morning reminding me of the crop circles I left all over the thumped field. Embarassed is not the word.
There should be a drunk filter one has to pass through before being allowed to post here ;)

Janer: You're 40. :)
Damon_Kind: I had the spinz like you wouldn't believe, and found brief respite spread-eagled on the living room floor.
Bellatrix and ICUH8N: Thank you both for turning this car crash into a discussion about documentaries.
I owe you all pints (and a pint of andrews antacid for me)
;)

I too have been known to show up annihilated drunk on thumped. it's seriously embarrassing, but you live through it. chin up, ra ra.

avernus said:
I too have been known to show up annihilated drunk on thumped. it's seriously embarrassing, but you live through it. chin up, ra ra.

Exactly. It happens, deal with it.

Anyone ever done coke on thumped?

I thoujfght druhnk on thunped would e good but I cnted even focus to werll on the xscreen or te keeyboard and I iam spinnging

hahahahaha so much for fun to read other peopl'es D.O.T (drunk on thumped) antics! i love the way 'can't' came out looking like 'cunted.'

i nearly drunk thumped last night, but then i watched die hard instead, which is way funnier when you're drunk.
jaykers i just remembered i texted a few people though. hope nothing too silly.

i wonder if i could call in sick to band practice tomorrow. if not can someone please kill me now thanks. omfg.

actually at least half of band are probably in worse state than me right now. but they're used to it. i'm not. oh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back